- The Crackle app is available for Roku on the Roku Channel Store.
- After installing the app, visit its activation website to activate it on your Roku device.
- Alternatively, you can screen mirror the Crackle mobile app from your Android Phone (Play Store) or iPhone (App Store) to watch the content on Roku.
Crackle is a free and ad-supported streaming service that provides thousands of TV series and movies for free. You can install the Crackle app directly from the Roku Channel Store on Roku. In addition, you can mirror your Android or Apple smartphone screen and stream the videos on Roku.
Crackle app installation and activation on Roku steps are detailed in this guide.
Note: Crackle is geo-restricted and is available only in the US. To stream Crackle without any geo-restrictions, install and use a VPN on Roku.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
How to Add Crackle Channel on Roku
1. Plug the Roku streaming stick into the HDMI port of your TV and set up Roku with your TV.
2. Click the option Streaming Channels on the home screen.
3. Look for the option Search Channels and select it.
4. Type Crackle on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Select the Crackle app from the list of apps.
6. You will be directed to the app info page. Click on the option + Add channel to install the app on Roku-connected TV.
7. Now, tap the option Go to Channel to open the Crackle app on Roku.
How to Activate Crackle on Roku
1. Open the Crackle app on your TV.
2. The app will display an activation code on the screen.
3. Note down the activation code and open a web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
4. Visit the website www.crackle.com/activate and type the code noted.
5. Tap Activate and Sign in using your Crackle account credentials.
6. Tap Sign-in again to activate the app.
7. Open the Crackle app on your RokuTV.
8. Now, play your favorite movie and stream it on your Roku-connected TV or Roku TV.
How to Screen Mirror Crackle on Roku [Android Phone & iPhone]
Before moving into the steps, enable the following options according to your screen mirroring device.
2. Connect the smartphone and your Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Launch the Crackle app and navigate to the Notification panel (Android) or Control Center panel (iOS) on your smartphone.
4. Locate and tap the Cast icon on your Android phone or the Screen Mirroring icon on your iPhone.
5. Select your Roku device from the list of devices.
6. Now, you will see the mobile screen on your TV. Play any content on the Crackle app and watch it on your big screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
If your Roku device does not have the most recent update to the Crackle app, you will not be able to activate the Crackle app on your device. So, update your Roku device to fix this issue.
If the Crackle app is not working, the app may be overloaded with cache or outdated. Uninstall and reinstall the app on your device. If the problem is unresolved, restart your Roku device to fix the temporary issues.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.