- The Vimeo app is compatible with Samsung Smart TVs (2019 and newer models).
- Install the Vimeo app: Go to Apps → Search for Vimeo → Tap Install.
- Watch from browser: Visit Vimeo official website → Log in → Play the content → Watch on TV.
You can install the Vimeo app on your Samsung Smart TV that is manufactured from 2019 and above models. From the Smart Hub, you can directly install the Vimeo app. On the older Samsung TV models, you can watch it using the built-in web browser.
Vimeo is the correct platform for creators to upload, edit, live stream, collaborate, screen record, share, and manage all videos. As a viewer, you can have a fabulous time watching the ad-free HD videos uploaded by the best creators.
In this article, we will let you know how to install and watch the Vimeo content on your Samsung Smart TV compatible models. For non-compatible models, you can cast the Vimeo mobile app from your Android or iOS smartphone.
How to Watch Vimeo on Samsung Smart TV
1. Turn On your Samsung TV and connect it to a WiFi network.
2. Click on the Home button on your Samsung TV remote.
3. Choose the Apps option to open the Smart Hub Panel.
4. Click the Search icon and search for the Vimeo app.
5. Select the Vimeo app and install it on your Samsung TV.
How to Activate Vimeo on Samsung Smart TV
You need to activate the Vimeo app on your TV to access all the content. You have to use your smartphone or PC to activate the Vimeo app.
1. Open the installed Vimeo application on your Samsung TV.
2. You can see an activation code on your TV screen.
3. Open a web browser on your smartphone or your PC.
4. Go to the Vimeo activation website (vimeo.com/activate) and log in with your account.
5. Enter the activation code that you see on your Samsung TV.
6. Click on the Connect Device button.
7. Within a few seconds, the Vimeo app will be activated on your TV.
8. Now, you can access all the Vimeo video content on your Samsung TV. When you are done with the app, you can close the app on your Samsung TV.
How to Watch Vimeo on Samsung TV Using Web Browser
To begin with the steps, connect your Samsung to a stable WiFi network. Make sure that you have at least 5 Mbps or more to stream HD content without any buffering issues.
1. Open a web browser on your Samsung TV.
2. Go to the Vimeo website (vimeo.com).
3. Click on the Log In button and enter your credentials.
4. When you complete signing in, you can see the home page of the application.
5. Scroll down to see the available videos.
6. Click on any video of your choice and watch it.
How to Cast Vimeo on Samsung Smart TV
Luckily, the Vimeo application is compatible with Chromecast. Using this, you can cast the Vimeo app on your Samsung TV from your smartphone.
Note: The Vimeo app is only compatible with Android OS 5.0 or above and iOS 12.0 or higher.
2. Connect your Samsung TV and your smartphone to the same WiFi connection.
3. Open the Vimeo app on your smartphone and sign in with the required details.
4. Play any video and click on the Cast icon at the top of the screen.
5. Your smartphone will start to scan for the active devices that are nearby.
7. After that, choose the name of your Samsung Smart TV.
8. Within a few seconds, you can watch Vimeo videos on your Samsung TV.
Vimeo Plans and Pricing
You can use the Vimeo platform for free with certain limitations. To unlock all the features, you need to get Vimeo Premium. There are four plans available on Vimeo. The new users will get a 30-day free trial for all the plans.
|Starter||Share and collaborate on videos||$20 per month or $12 per year|
|Standard||Create and edit videos with premium tools||$33 per month or $20 per year|
|Advanced||Stream live events and webinars||$108 per month or $65 per year|
|Enterprise||Additional security, control, and support||Contact Sales|
Get any of these subscriptions from the Vimeo website.
6 Ways to Fix Vimeo Not Working on Samsung TV
Are you experiencing any issues like buffering, poor playback quality, or uploading problems on Vimeo? The possible reasons could be poor internet connection, uncleared cache and data on the browser, temporary bugs, or outdated apps. Whatever the reason may be, we recommend you try the basic troubleshooting methods mentioned here to fix the error.
- Restart your WiFi modem or router.
- Reboot your Samsung TV and smartphone if you cast the app.
- Check if your TV is Vimeo compatible.
- Update the app on your Samsung TV if you are using the older version of the Vimeo app.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Clear the cache and data on your web browser if you stream Vimeo online.
- Update Samsung TV firmware to its latest version.
Frequently Asked Questions
Vimeo OTT is the streaming service platform that lets you launch a subscription service by providing you with the tech tools needed to develop a sustainable business.
Yes, if you have an iPhone or iPad, you can AirPlay the Vimeo app by enabling the AirPlay option on your Samsung Smart TV.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install NOW TV on Chromecast with Google TV
- How to Play GTA Vice City on Netflix
- Scary Skins For CS2 Players
- How to Install Vudu on Samsung Smart TV
- How Do Window Cleaning Robots Work?
- How to Update Sharp Smart TV Firmware [All Models]
- How to Watch Facebook Live Videos on Chromecast
- How to Install and Watch Freeview on Firestick
- The Most Popular Online Casino Games in Australia
- Navigating Regulatory Challenges: No KYC Crypto Payment Gateways