Are you tired of paying extra for cable TV? Then you should try something new for free. Pluto TV is the best cable TV alternative. You can stream around 100 live TV channels and on-demand videos in categories like crime, sports, news, entertainment, gaming, adventure, comedy, and more on this app. You will watch more than 1000 on-demand movies and TV shows. You get 27 exclusive movie channels to watch. Additionally, Spanish films and TV shows are also available on the Pluto TV app. Further, you can access Live TV 24/7 on pluto TV. Apple TV is the best choice if you like to watch media content on the big screen via Pluto TV. Have a look at this article to know the procedure to watch Pluto TV on Apple TV.
How to Install Pluto TV on Apple TV
1. Launch your Apple and press the home button on the remote to go to the home screen.
2. Open the App Store on Apple TV.
3. Search for the Pluto TV app using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Choose the Pluto TV app from the search results.
5. Click Get to install the app on Apple TV.
6. Click Open to launch the app.
7. Start streaming live TV channels on your Apple TV-connected TV screen.
Related: How to Watch Discovery Plus on Apple TV
Pluto TV can also be streamed from your iPhone through AirPlay. The below section will help you to AirPlay Pluto TV app on Apple TV.
1. First, ensure that you have connected your iPhone and Apple TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Install the Pluto TV app from App Store.
3. Now, select a video or live TV channel to stream.
4. On the media player, click the AirPlay icon.
5. Select your Apple TV device from the available devices.
6. Finally, the video you have selected will play on the Apple TV.
Other Supported Devices
Apart from Apple TV, Pluto TV is also supported on other streaming platforms like
Pluto TV is a great option to watch live TV channels for free. It offers you cult classics, blockbuster movies, breaking news, classic games, and more to stream. Further, it is easily accessible on Android, iOS, gaming consoles, streaming devices, and Smart TVs. Hope, this article met your requirements. In case of any doubt or feedback related to this guide, use the comments section provided below.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Watch Amazon Prime Video on Chromebook
- How to Install Crunchyroll on PS4 & PS3 
- How to Download and Install SGTV Kodi Addon 
- How to Add and Stream TSN on Roku
- How to Update Peacock TV on Amazon Firestick
- How to Cancel Fitbit Premium Subscription [7 Ways]
- How to Install and Watch DAZN on Firestick [2 Easy Ways]
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Wikipedia [App & Website]
- Inside The Delicate Art of Ransomware Negotiations
- How to Find Archived Emails in Gmail