- You can install the Paramount Plus app from the Roku Channel Store to watch the Super Bowl on Roku.
- Alternatively, you can use the streaming services with the CBS channel to live stream the Super Bowl match on Roku.
Super Bowl LVIII is the most anticipated NFL game of 2024. The game will be held this Sunday, 11 February 2024, at the Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada. The match is between the Kansa City Chiefs and the San Francisco 49ers. You can use the Paramount Plus app to watch the Super Bowl game live on your Roku device. Besides Paramount Plus, you can also install any streaming service that contains the CBS channel to live stream the match on your Roku TV.
This article will let you know the possible ways to stream Super Bowl LVIII on Roku.
How to Watch Super Bowl LVIII on Roku using Paramount Plus
Since Paramount Plus is a premium service, subscribe to any of its plans listed on its official website to stream the game. You can choose the base plan that costs $5.99/month.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
1. Turn on and connect the Roku to a WiFi network.
2. Navigate to the Roku home screen and tap the Streaming Channels option.
3. Scroll down and select the Search Channels option.
4. Search for the Paramount Plus app and select the app from the search results.
5. Click Add Channel to install the Paramount Plus app on Roku.
6. Open the app and tap the Sign In button.
7. Select the options below.
- On my TV
- On the web
8. If you choose On my TV, enter the email address and password associated with your Paramount Plus account.
9. If you choose the option On the web, go to the Paramount Plus activation website (paramountplus.com/activate/roku/) and submit the Activation code displayed on your TV. Now, sign in to your Paramount Plus account, and you will see the screen refresh on your TV.
10. Once the app is activated, play the Super Bowl game and watch it on your big screen.
How to Stream Super Bowl LVIII on Roku Using Other Services
Except for Paramount Plus, the Super Bowl game LVIII is also live telecasted on the CBS channel. So, you can install and use any of the following streaming services that contain the CBS channel to watch the Super Bowl match on Roku.
|YouTube TV on Roku
|fuboTV on Roku
|DirecTV Stream on Roku
|Hulu on Roku
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. By subscribing to the Paramount Plus 7-day free trial, you can watch the game for free on Roku.
Usher is the halftime show performer at Super Bowl LVIII.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.