Bitdefender VPN is an excellent service to have complete anonymity by encrypting all your internet traffic. Like other VPN services, Bitdefender VPN helps you bypass the geo-restriction of streaming services. It is one of the few services which lets you unlock Netflix US content from anywhere in the world. It has 1300+ server locations across the world. The following section will show the steps to install and use Bitdefender VPN on Amazon Firestick.
Bitdefender VPN is not a standalone service. You have to subscribe to any of the Bitdefender plans and get VPN additionally.
- Premium Security: $89.99/year for 10 devices, with unlimited VPN/day/device
- Total Security: $44.99/year for 5 devices, VPN limited to 200 MB/day/device
- Internet Security: $39.98/year for 3 devices, VPN limited to 200 MB/day/device
All plans come with a 30-day free trial.
Is Bitdefender VPN Available for Firestick?
No, Bitdefender VPN isn’t available for Firestick officially. So you cannot install the app in the traditional way. The only way to get the app on Firestick is by sideloading the Bitdefender VPN Android APK file.
1. Turn on your Amazon Firestick and choose Settings from the home screen.
2. On the Settings screen, choose My Fire TV.
3. Choose Developer Options.
4. After that, click on Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Choose Turn on on the pop-up message.
How to Install and Use Bitdefender VPN on Firestick
1. Install Downloader on Firestick and launch the application.
2. With the home tab being selected on the left side panel, navigate to the URL field.
3. Type the URL https://bit.ly/2Z89jCV and then click on the Go button to download the Bitdefender VPN on Firestick.
4. Wait until the apk file is downloaded completely.
5. Click on Install to begin the installation process.
6. Click Done to complete the process.
7. Delete the apk file by going through the on-screen prompts.
8. Open the Bitdefender application.
9. When prompted, click the Sign in option and log in to your account.
10. Select the server location you want and click on the Connect tab.
With your device connected to a specific server location, you can start streaming the media content that is geo-restricted in your location.
Do you want to say anything related to this guide? Use the comments section provided below. Thank you for visiting techfollows.com.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- 9 Cybersecurity Tricks Every Student Needs to Know
- How to Install Twitch Kodi Addon 
- How to Install TVCatchup.com Kodi Addon
- How to Install Invictus Kodi Addon?
- Trending Technologies That Would Dominate The Business World
- 7 Tips on How to Learn Calculus if You Don’t Understand Professor
- How to Install and Watch Funimation on PS5
- How to Download Einthusan Kodi Addon
- How to Get Deezer on Firestick to Play Music
- How to Install CNBC on Amazon Firestick