Bitdefender VPN is an excellent service to have complete anonymity by encrypting all your internet traffic. Like other VPN services, Bitdefender VPN helps you bypass the geo-restriction of streaming services. It is one of the few services which lets you unlock Netflix US content from anywhere in the world. It has 1300+ server locations across the world. The following section will show the steps to install and use Bitdefender VPN on Amazon Firestick.
Bitdefender VPN is not a standalone service. You have to subscribe to any of the Bitdefender plans and get VPN additionally.
Why you need a VPN
While Streaming online, your IP will be exposed easily. Hence ISPs (Internet Service Providers), app developers, government agencies and hackers can track your online activities with ease. At the end of the day, you may face some legal problems if you have streamed any copyrighted contents. To avoid these problems, we recommend you to use VPN (Virtual Private Network). A good VPN lets you hide your real identity by switching your IP to different locations. On the other hand, VPN is also helpful in accessing the media that are geo-restricted. Some of the apps/services like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, BBC iPlayer and more are geo-restricted in certain countries. To bypass those restrictions, you need to install a VPN on your device.
After trying out several free and paid VPN services, we recommend you to use NordVPN. It is regarded as the best VPN to safeguard your privacy. While purchasing the NordVPN, make sure to select the annual plans rather than selecting the monthly plans. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount + 3 months free.
- Premium Security: $89.99/year for 10 devices, with unlimited VPN/day/device
- Total Security: $44.99/year for 5 devices, VPN limited to 200 MB/day/device
- Internet Security: $39.98/year for 3 devices, VPN limited to 200 MB/day/device
All plans come with a 30-day free trial.
Is Bitdefender VPN Available for Firestick?
No, Bitdefender VPN isn’t available for Firestick officially. So you cannot install the app in the traditional way. The only way to get the app on Firestick is by sideloading the Bitdefender VPN Android APK file.
1. Turn on your Amazon Firestick and choose Settings from the home screen.
2. On the Settings screen, choose My Fire TV.
3. Choose Developer Options.
4. After that, click on Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Choose Turn on on the pop-up message.
How to Install and Use Bitdefender VPN on Firestick
1. Install Downloader on Firestick and launch the application.
2. With the home tab being selected on the left side panel, navigate to the URL field.
3. Type the URL https://bit.ly/2Z89jCV and then click on the Go button to download the Bitdefender VPN on Firestick.
4. Wait until the apk file is downloaded completely.
5. Click on Install to begin the installation process.
6. Click Done to complete the process.
7. Delete the apk file by going through the on-screen prompts.
8. Open the Bitdefender application.
9. When prompted, click the Sign in option and log in to your account.
10. Select the server location you want and click on the Connect tab.
With your device connected to a specific server location, you can start streaming the media content that is geo-restricted in your location.
Do you want to say anything related to this guide? Use the comments section provided below. Thank you for visiting techfollows.com.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Stream Paramount Plus on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Watch Paramount Plus on LG Smart TV
- How to Get Paramount Plus on Roku Devices
- How to Turn Off Chromecast [Possible Ways]
- How Has Technology Changed the Gaming Industry?
- How to Install and Watch HBO Max on Google TV
- How to Cancel YouTube TV Subscription 
- 5 Apps for Car interacting to enjoy the Driving experience
- How to Log out of Netflix on Roku [All Models]
- Understanding the Benefits of Cutting the Cord
How to2 years ago
How to Install IPTV on LG Smart TV 
Apps1 month ago
How to Install Spectrum TV App on Firestick/Fire TV 
IPTV4 months ago
Best IPTV Player for Windows PC/Laptop [January 2021]
FireStick1 year ago
How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick 
Android9 months ago
Best IPTV Players for Android [January 2021]
How to10 months ago
How to Install and Setup IPTV for Roku 
Android9 months ago
How to Cast to Firestick using Android and Windows
How to10 months ago
How to Jailbreak Roku in 5 Minutes