Avast SecureLine VPN is a VPN service that safeguards your privacy with DNS/IPv6 leak protection and bank-grade encryption. It offers 55+ server locations across 34 countries. It also lets you unblock the US library of Netflix. Other features include 256-bit AES encryption, P2P support, lightning-fast servers, automatic kill switch, and more. The following guide will show you the steps to install and use Avast VPN on Firestick devices.
The following are the different subscription plans available on Avast VPN:
- $47.88/year for 1 device ($3.99/month)
- $59.88/year for 5 devices ($4.99/month)
- $71.76/2 years for 1 device ($2.99/month)
- $95.76/2 years for 5 devices ($3.99/month)
- $107.64/3 years for 1 device ($2.99/month)
- $143.64/3 years for 5 devices ($3.99/month)
Is Avast VPN available on Firestick?
No, Avast VPN is not available on the Amazon Firestick. The app may not be officially available on the Firestick app store. But, that doesn’t mean you cannot install the application on the Firestick. There is an option to sideload the application using the Downloader app.
Install Avast VPN on Amazon Firestick
To configure Firestick and install any third-party app, you need to enable the apps from unknown sources on your Firestick.
Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
1. Launch the Amazon Firestick and go to the Settings from the home screen.
2. On the Settings screen, choose the My Fire TV or Device option.
3. On the following screen, click on Developer Options.
4. Click on the Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Click the Turn On menu.
Sideload Avast VPN using Downloader
1. Install and launch the Downloader app on Firestick.
2. Click on the Home tab on the left side pane and press the select button on the remote to highlight the URL field.
3. With the help of the on-screen keyboard, type the following URL: https://bit.ly/3pQUUXM.
4. Click on the Go button.
5. Wait for the app to download on your Amazon Firestick.
6. Once the app is installed, click on the Install option on the app installation screen.
7. The app will be installed. Click on Open to launch the app or click Done.
8. You can delete the APK which is no longer needed. Click on Delete on the following screen.
9. Launch the Avast VPN app on your Firestick.
10. Log-in with your user id and password that you used to subscribe or sign up for Avast VPN.
11. On the home screen, select the server to which you want to connect.
12. Click on the Connect option. You can also choose the Automatic option to connect to the first server available.
13. Now, open the streaming app that you want and stream the content that are geo-restricted in your location.
Instead of the Downloader app, you can also use ES File Explorer to sideload the Avast VPN. However, you need to unlock the premium version to sideload any Android app on Firestick. Hence, it is advisable to use Downloader.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Stream IPTV on JVC Smart TV
- How to Add and Watch ITV Kodi Addon
- How to Install and Activate BBC iPlayer on Roku
- 13 Best IPTV Players for Windows PC 
- How to Install and Setup IPTV on Philips Smart TV
- How to Watch Cinema HD on Roku [2 Ways]
- How to Chromecast Crave on Your TV
- How to Install and Stream Sky Go on Chromebook
- The Key Elements in AU Online Casinos to Draw New Players
- How to Get A Grades in Canada: Essay Writing Standards to Follow