- Avast VPN is not officially available for Firestick in the Amazon App Store.
- So, you need to sideload the Avast VPN APK (https://urlsrt.io/Avast-VPN) on Firestick using the Downloader app.
Avast SecureLine VPN is a premium VPN service that safeguards your privacy with DNS/IPv6 leak protection and bank-grade encryption. It offers 700+ server locations across 34 countries. Unfortunately, the Avast VPN app is unavailable for Fire TV Stick on the Amazon App Store. Instead, you can sideload the Avast VPN APK app using Downloader on your Fire TV Stick.
Avast VPN offers only the annual plans that start from $4.59/month. You can pick any plan from their official website and test their service with the 60-day free trial. After signing up, follow the steps in this guide to download and use Avast SecureLine VPN on Firestick.
How to Sideload Avast VPN on Firestick Using Firestick
1. First, install the Downloader app on Firestick.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
2. Now, head to the Firestick home screen and open Settings.
3. Click My Fire TV and choose Developer Options.
4. Hit the Install Unknown Apps option and turn it on for the Downloader app.
5. Launch the Download app on Firestick and grant the necessary permissions.
6. Click the Home tab and enter the Avast VPN APK link (https://urlsrt.io/Avast-VPN) in the URL field.
7. Click the Go button and wait for the APK file to download on your Amazon Firestick.
8. Once downloaded, tap Install on the installation screen to download the app on Firestick.
9. The app will be installed. Click Open to launch the app.
10. Click Delete on the following screen to delete the APK, which is no longer needed.
How to Use Avast VPN on Firestick
1. Launch the Avast VPN app.
2. Click Settings and sign in using your account credentials.
3. Tap Connect and hit the OK button on the prompt.
4. You can activate Auto Connect to let the Avast VPN connect automatically under specified conditions. If not, you can ignore the prompt.
5. Click Optimal Location and choose your preferred server location.
6. Once the connection is established, stream any content safely without geo-block on your Firestick/Fire TV.
If the Avast VPN is not connecting, check the internet connection on your device. Restart your Firestick to clear the cache and temporary bugs. If the problem continues, update your Firestick device to resolve the issue.
As an alternative to Avast VPN, you can get ExpressVPN on Firestick.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.