ITV Hub is a popular streaming service in the UK. It lets you stream TV shows, movies, sports, documentaries, and more. Amazon Firestick is a streaming device that converts any TV into a Smart TV. ITV Hub is officially available in the Amazon App Store on Firestick. So, you can download the app easily from the App Store. In addition, you can also sideload ITV Hub on Firestick using the Downloader app.
Note: The ITV Hub is a geo-restricted service. So, you cannot access this service outside the UK. To access ITV Hub outside the UK, install and set up a VPN on your Firestick.
How to Get ITV Hub on Firestick
(1) Connect the Firestick to a WiFi network and navigate to the home screen.
(2) Select the option Find.
(3) Click the Search tile and type ITV Hub using the on-screen keyboard.
(4) Locate and select the official ITV Hub app from the search results.
(5) Click the Get or Download icon to install the application on your TV.
How to Sideload ITV Hub on Firestick using Downloader
(1) Install the Downloader app on your Firestick-connected TV.
(2) Navigate to the Settings on your Firestick.
(3) Select the My Fire TV tile and tap the Developer Options.
(4) Select the option Install unknown apps.
(5) Hit the Downloader app and enable it.
(6) Now, launch the Downloader app on your Firestick.
(7) Enter the ITV Hub APK link on the URL box and hit the Go button to download the APK file.
(8) Select the Install button to get the ITV app on your Firestick.
How to Activate and Watch ITV Hub on Firestick
After downloading the ITV Hub application, you need to activate it to access its content on Firestick.
(1) Launch the ITV app on your Firestick.
(2) Click the option My ITV and select the Sign in option.
(3) You will see an activation code on your TV (make a note of it).
(4) Launch a browser on a mobile or PC.
(5) Visit the website https://www.itv.com/watch/pair.
(6) Click the Sign in button and enter your account credentials.
(7) Enter the code displayed on your FireTV and click Continue.
(8) The contents on your ITV Hub will start loading.
(9) Once loaded, start streaming the ITV content on your Firestick.
Currently, ITV Hub is broadcasting FIFA World Cup. Play any match and enjoy streaming FIFA World Cup 2022 on Firestick.
Alternative Way to Watch ITV Hub using Amazon Silk Browser
(1) Navigate to the Homepage of your Firestick.
(2) Click Find and select the Search option.
(3) Type Silk browser using the virtual keyboard.
(4) Select the app from the list of apps.
(5) Click the Get or Download icon to install the application on your Firestick.
(6) Now, launch the Silk browser and Accept the terms and conditions.
(7) Tap the search bar and type the URL: itv.com.
(8) You will be navigated to the ITV home page. Click the Sign in option and enter the required credentials.
(9) Start streaming your favorite ITV content on your Firestick.
You can also mirror your Android or iPhone on Firestick to watch ITV. To do it, check the below guides.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you reside outside the UK, you can’t access ITV Hub on your device.
If ITV Hub is not working on your Firestick, refer to the below fixes.
★ Close and reopen the app.
☆ Restart your Firestick.
★ Uninstall and reinstall the ITV Hub app.
☆ Update your FireOS.
★ Update the ITV Hub app on your Firestick.
To stream ITV Hub outside the UK, install a VPN on Firestick.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install Nickelodeon Kodi Addon
- How to Mute a Tab in Chrome Browser
- How to Cancel Fortnite Crew Subscription
- How to Clear Firefox Cache [Smartphone & PC]
- How to Update Google Chrome Browser [Mobile & Desktop]
- Best Browser for Android TV / Android TV Box
- How to Reset Chrome Web Browser [Smartphone & PC]
- How to Install Les Mills on LG Smart TV
- How to Add and Watch Freevee on Roku
- How to Setup and Use Chromebook