- The Peloton app is officially available on the Amazon App Store for Fire TVs.
- Install the app: Go to Find → Click the Search bar → Search for Peloton → Select the app → Tap Get or Download.
You can install the Peloton app on your Firestick and Fire TV devices directly from the Amazon App Store. The Peloton app is compatible with Amazon Fire Stick 2nd Gen and above devices.
Peloton is the perfect fitness platform for your workout needs. The platform has more than thousands of workouts ranging from strength to meditation. You can use the Peloton app for free with limited classes. To get all the fitness programs, you have to buy a Peloton subscription or any Peloton fitness equipment.
In this guide, you will learn how to install and use the Peloton app on your Firestick.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
How to Get Peloton on Firestick
1. Turn on the Firestick device and head over to the home screen.
2. Tap on the Find icon and hit the Search bar.
3. Search for the Peloton app on the search bar.
4. Select the Peloton app from the search results.
5. Tap on the Get or Download button to install the app on Firestick.
How to Get Peloton on Firestick Using Amazon Website
1. Visit the official website of Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/) from your PC browser.
2. Sign in with the same account you have used for the Firestick device.
3. Hit the Search bar and search for the Peloton app.
4. Click on the Peloton app and hit the Get this app option.
5. Tap on your Firestick device to get the Peloton app on your Firestick device.
6. Launch and get the app under the Apps and Games section on your Firestick device.
How to Access Peloton App on Firestick
1. Launch the Peloton app on Firestick.
2. You will get the Welcome screen. Click the Log In button.
3. Sign in with the Peloton account.
4. Now, you will get the Peloton home screen. By default, you will get the Live Workout session on the home screen.
5. On the left pane, you will get different options like Home, Favorites, and Workouts for different categories.
6. Go to your preferred category and click on video.
7. Hit the Start option to begin your workout videos.
Peloton Susbscription Plan
Peloton offers two types of subscriptions. Both plans have a 30-day free trial.
|Peloton App One
|$12.99 per month or $129 per year
|$24 per month or $240 per year
Peloton also offers a separate subscription plan for those who own Peloton Equipment like Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, Row, and Guide owners. Get any of the subscription plans from the official website of Peloton.
If you have a Peloton Bike or Tread, you can install the YouTube app on Peloton and watch YouTube videos.
How to Sign Up for Peloton
1. Visit the Peloton website (https://www.onepeloton.com/) from any of your devices.
2. Click the Profile icon and tap the Sign In button.
3. On the Sign In screen, tap the Sign Up button to create a new account.
4. Choose the plan and enter your mail ID.
As of now, you can’t connect the Apple Watch to the Peloton app on Fire TV Stick. However, you can install the Peloton app on your Apple Watch directly from the App Store and track your workouts.
If your Fire TV is connected to unstable WiFi, the live videos from Peloton may freeze or buffer. To fix this issue, you need to connect your Firestick to WiFi with a stable internet connection.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.