Pluto TV is a free ad-supported streaming platform with over 250+ channels and 1000+ movies, TV shows, etc. Firestick users can download the Pluto TV app from the Amazon App Store. You can also sideload the APK file of Pluto TV on your Firestick using the Downloader app. Pluto TV is one of the best Fire TV Stick apps to stream live TV content for free.
This article will unfold the possible ways to get and stream Pluto TV on Firestick.
How to Get Pluto TV on Firestick
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
2. Select the Find icon on the Firestick home screen.
3. Type Pluto TV in the search bar.
4. Select the app and hit Get to install it.
5. Once installed, activate the Pluto TV app on your Fire TV Stick.
How to Activate Pluto TV on Firestick
1. Open Pluto TV on your Fire TV Stick.
2. Select the Activate option on the Pluto TV app home screen.
3. Your TV screen will display an Activation code.
4. Go to Pluto TV’s activation website (my.pluto.tv/activate) from the Smartphone/PC browser.
5. Enter the same code that appeared on your TV screen and tap the Activate button.
6. Sign In with your Pluto TV account credentials.
7. Pluto TV is now activated on your Fire TV Stick.
8. Play your desired content and stream it on your Fire TV.
How to Sideload Pluto TV on Fire TV Stick using Downloader
When you can’t download the app via the App Store, you can sideload it using the Downloader app on Firestick.
1. Tap the Find icon from the Fire TV Stick Home screen.
2. Click the Search bar and enter the Downloader app.
3. Search and select the app from the app suggestion list.
4. Hit Get to install the app on your Firestick.
5. Navigate to Firestick Settings and tap My Fire TV.
6. Go to Developer options and Select Install Unknown apps.
7. Turn ON the Downloader app and launch it.
8. Enter the Pluto TV APK URL (https://urlsrt.io/pluto) in the search field and tap Go to get the APK.
9. Now, click Install to install the app.
10. Once installed, launch the Pluto TV app on your Fire TV Stick and sign in to stream 250+ TV channels on your TV.
How to Fix Pluto TV Not Working on Firestick
The primary reasons and solutions to fix Pluto TV not working on the Fire TV Stick are listed below.
- Network Issues: Check the Internet speed and connect the Fire TV with a stable Internet connection.
- Login Issues: Check and enter the correct Pluto TV login credentials.
- Outdated Device and App Version: Update Firestick and update the Pluto TV app on Firestick.
- App Crashes: Clear the Pluto TV app cache on your Firestick.
- Temporary Issues: Fix it by restarting your Firestick.
- Server error: Check Pluto TV’s server status on the Downdetector website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Pluto TV is a geo-restricted service. To access this service outside the US, you have to use a VPN on Firestick.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.