How to Install and Setup IPTV on Philips Smart TV
If you’re looking for an alternative to costly streaming services like Amazon Prime, Netflix, etc. Then, IPTV is the best option to choose. With IPTV, you can watch all types of video content at a lesser price. All you need to have is a stable internet connection to stream content on IPTV. Philips Smart TV is one of the best Smart TVs available in the market. This Smart TV runs on Android TV OS or Roku TV OS. If you are using a Philips Smart TV (Android TV OS), you can install your desired IPTV application from the Play Store.
How to Install IPTV on Philips Android TV
(1) Turn On your Philips TV and connect it to a stable internet connection.
(2) Click the Apps icon and select Google Play Store.
(3) Hit the search icon on the left pane and type Smart IPTV using the virtual keyboard.
(4) Select the Smart IPTV app from the search results.
(5) On the app description page, tap the Install button to download the application on your Philips Smart TV.
How to Set Up IPTV on Philips Smart TV
(1) Launch the Smart IPTV app on your Philips TV.
(2) Note the MAC address displayed on the TV screen.
(3) Launch a browser on your PC and visit the Smart IPTV website (https://siptv.app/about/)
(4) Click the Activation tab at the top and enter the MAC address displayed on your TV.
(5) Choose the payment method and purchase the Smart IPTV subscription.
(6) Navigate to the My List tab and enter the MAC address on the respective box.
(7) Fill in the M3U link or playlists file given by IPTV Provider.
(8) Check the box I’m not a robot and click the Send button.
(9) Once activated, you will receive a popup message 1 URL added! Restart your App.
(10) Now, restart the Smart IPTV app on your Philips TV and start streaming your favorite IPTV videos on a big screen.
How to Sideload IPTV on Philips Smart TV [USB Drive]
If you can’t find the Smart IPTV or any IPTV apps on Philips Smart TV, refer to the below steps and sideload the IPTV app. Before sideloading IPTV apps on Philips TV, go to Settings and enable the Unknown Sources option.
(1) Open a browser on your Windows or Mac.
(2) Download the Smart IPTV APK file from a reliable website.
(3) Connect a USB drive to your Computer and transfer the APK file to the USB drive.
(4) After transferring the file, eject the USB drive from the PC and connect it to your Philips TV.
(5) On your Philips Smart TV, navigate to the USB drive section.
(6) Click the Smart IPTV APK file and follow the on-screen prompts to install the application on your TV.
(7) After installing the IPTV app, refer to the above method to add the M3U URL on Smart IPTV.
(8) Once added, enjoy streaming all your favorite movies, TV shows, and sports videos on your Philips TV.
How to Get IPTV on Philips Roku TV
Currently, the Philips Roku TV does not support any of the IPTV apps. In the future, we can expect to get IPTV apps on the Roku Channel store.
Until then, you can screen mirror or AirPlay the IPTV videos on Roku from your smartphone.
#1. First, enable the Screen mirroring mode on Roku OS-powered Philips TV if you are using an Android Phone and the AirPlay option if you are using an iPhone or iPad.
#2. Connect the Smartphone and Philips Roku TV to the same WiFi network.
#3. Install the Smarters Player app from the App Store on your iPhone. Android users can get the app by downloading and installing the Smarters Player APK file.
#4. After installation, launch the Smarters Player app on your smartphone and add the M3U URL link of your IPTV Provider.
#5. Once the content is loaded, navigate to the Notification Panel (Android Phone) and Control Center (iOS) on your smartphone.
#6. Click the Cast icon (Android) or Screen Mirroring icon (iPhone/iPad) and select your Philips Roku TV to mirror the smartphone screen.
#7. Once mirrored, play any video on the IPTV Smarter app and stream it on your Philips Roku TV.
IPTV Installation Guide on Other Smart TVs
- How to Stream IPTV on Sony Smart TV.
- How to Setup IPTV on Toshiba Smart TV.
- How to Get IPTV on Samsung TV.
- How to Watch IPTV on Hisense Smart TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
To resolve the IPTV not working issue, follow the steps below.
★ Check the Internet connection.
☆ Update the IPTV app on your Philips Smart TV.
★ Restart your Philips TV.
☆ Uninstall and reinstall the IPTV app.
★ Finally, try updating the Philips Smart TV to the latest version.
No. Smart IPTV is not free to use. You need to get a one-time subscription of € 5.49.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Watch IPTV on PS5 [Possible Ways]
- How to Watch F1 TV [Formula 1 2023] on Chromecast
- How to Watch F1 on Roku [Formula 1 2023]
- How to Live Stream F1 Race on Firestick [Formula 1 2023]
- How to Fix HBO Max Not Working on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Cancel Planet Fitness Membership
- How to Watch F1 on Samsung Smart TV [Formula 1 2023]
- How to Live Stream F1 on Hisense Smart TV [Formula 1 2023]
- How to Activate ABC on Roku, Apple TV, and Smart TV
- How to Get MTV on Apple TV