ITV Hub (ITVX) is a popular streaming service in the UK. With this application, you can watch content from ITV channels like ITVBe, ITV4, CITV, ITV3, and ITV2. You can even watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on Roku using the ITVX app. You can watch all the videos on ITVX for free. But you will be interrupted by ads while streaming the content. To get rid of the ads, you need to subscribe to the ITV premium. Roku users can install the ITV application from the Roku Channel Store. After installing the ITV Hub app, you need to activate it to access the videos on your Roku.
ITV Hub: Subscription Plans 💷
ITVX includes monthly and yearly subscription packages. You can also try the service free for up to 7 days. To subscribe to the ITVX plans, go to the ITVX subscription page.
- 1 Month – £5.99.
- 1 Year – £59.99.
How to Add ITV Channel on Roku
(1) Connect and set up a Roku device with your TV. If you have already completed the setup procedure, ignore this step.
(2) Turn On your Roku-connected TV and connect the Roku to a strong WiFi network.
(3) Click the option Streaming Channels on the home screen.
(4) Scroll down and hit the option Search Channels.
(5) Type ITVX using the virtual keyboard.
(6) Locate and select the ITVX app from the search results.
(7) Click the option Add channel to install the app on your Roku device. If prompted, click the OK button.
Alternative Way to Install ITV Hub on Roku [Roku Website]
(1) Launch a browser on your mobile or PC.
(2) Navigate to the official website of Roku.
(3) Enter the required login details to sign in to your Roku account.
(4) Click the search bar on the Roku website and search for ITVX.
(5) Select the Details button displayed under the ITVX app.
(6) Click the option Add channel on the ITVX info page.
(7) The application will be added to your Roku channel list within 24 hours. To add the channel immediately, update your Roku device.
How to Activate ITV Hub on Roku
(1) Launch the ITVX Channel on your Roku-connected TV.
(2) Click the Sign in button to get the activation code on your TV.
(3) Note down the ITVX activation code and visit the website https://www.itv.com/watch/pair from a web browser on your smartphone or PC.
(4) Hit the Sign in button and enter the code exhibited on your Roku TV screen.
(5) Finally, tap Continue to activate the ITVX app on Roku.
(6) Restart the ITVX app on your Roku and watch your favorite content on a larger screen.
How to Screen Mirror ITV Hub on Roku
Connect the Roku and smartphone to the same WiFi. Before mirroring your smartphone screen, you need to tweak some settings on your Roku. Based on the phone you are using, refer to the below guides and enable the respective option on Roku.
(2) Log in to your ITVX account using the necessary login details.
(3) Go to the Notification Panel on your smartphone.
(4) Locate and tap the Cast icon.
(5) Choose your Roku device name from the pop-up menu.
(3) Swipe down from the top-right corner to navigate to the Control Center.
(4) Hit the option Screen Mirroring.
(5) Tap your Roku TV name from the devices list.
(6) Now, the smartphone will display on your Roku-connected TV or Roku TV.
(7) Play your desired video content and stream it on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. You need to get a subscription to watch ITV Hub videos.
The monthly subscription price of ITV Hub is £5.99.
Yes, ITV Hub is available on Hulu.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install Nickelodeon Kodi Addon
- How to Mute a Tab in Chrome Browser
- How to Cancel Fortnite Crew Subscription
- How to Clear Firefox Cache [Smartphone & PC]
- How to Update Google Chrome Browser [Mobile & Desktop]
- Best Browser for Android TV / Android TV Box
- How to Reset Chrome Web Browser [Smartphone & PC]
- How to Install Les Mills on LG Smart TV
- How to Add and Watch Freevee on Roku
- How to Setup and Use Chromebook