- The ITVX (ITV Hub) app is officially available on the Roku Channel Store.
- Install the App: Go to Streaming Channels → Choose Search Channel → Search for ITVX → Select the app → Tap the Add to Channel button.
I always use the ITV Hub platform to watch live sports matches. To ease my streaming experience, I’ve installed the ITV Hub (ITVX) app on all my smart devices, including the Roku device. In 2022, the ITV Hub platform was renamed to ITVX. In most cases, I use ITVX for free with ads. If there are any sports tournaments, I’ll subscribe to ITVX.
If you want to get the ITVX app on your Roku streaming device or Roku TV, this guide will help you. In this write-up, I have explained all the possible ways to get the ITV Hub app on Roku.
ITV Hub: Subscription Plans
ITVX includes monthly and yearly subscription packages. If you don’t want the subscription, you can skip the installation process. To subscribe to the ITVX plans, go to the ITVX subscription page.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
- 1 Month – £5.99.
- 1 Year – £59.99.
How to Add ITV Channel on Roku
1. Connect and set up a Roku device with your TV. If you have already completed the setup procedure, ignore this step.
2. Turn On your Roku-connected TV and connect the Roku to a strong WiFi network.
3. Click the option Streaming Channels on the home screen.
4. Scroll down and hit the option Search Channels.
5. Type ITVX using the virtual keyboard.
6. Locate and select the ITVX app from the search results.
7. Click the Add channel option to install the app on your Roku device. If prompted, click the OK button.
Alternative Way to Install ITV Hub on Roku [Using Website]
1. Launch a browser on your mobile or PC.
2. Navigate to Roku’s official website.
3. Enter the required login details to sign in to your Roku account.
4. Click the Search Bar on the Roku website and search for ITVX.
5. Select the Details button displayed under the ITVX app.
6. Click the option Add channel on the ITVX info page.
7. The application will be added to your Roku channel list within 24 hours. To add the channel immediately, update your Roku device. Also, you can get the ITVX app on your LG Smart TV to stream the content.
How to Activate ITV Hub on Roku
1. Launch the ITVX Channel on your Roku-connected TV.
2. Click the Sign in button to get the activation code on your TV.
3. Note down the ITVX activation code and visit the website https://www.itv.com/watch/pair from a web browser on your smartphone or PC.
4. Hit the Sign In button and log in with your account.
5. Then, enter the code exhibited on your Roku TV screen and tap the Continue button.
6. Now, the ITVX app on your Roku will reload. After that, you can watch your favorite content on a larger screen.
ITV Hub Not Working on Roku
If you have any issues with the ITV Hub app (ITVX) on your Roku device, follow the fixes below.
- If you get this “Where’s my Show? There looks like there was a problem playing your video. We know this is the last thing you want, so let’s try and fix it” message on the ITVX app, try restarting the Roku device.
- If the ITVX app is asking you to update the app, do the same. Though you have the latest version on Roku, check for updates. This will fix the issue.
- You can also try some of the basic troubleshooting tips, like restarting the app or resetting the Roku device.
How to Screen Mirror ITV Hub on Roku
If you can’t fix the issue, you can screen mirror the ITVX app to your Roku device from your smartphone. Before mirroring your smartphone screen, you need to tweak some settings on your Roku. Based on the phone you are using, refer to the below guides and enable the respective option on Roku.
Then, connect your iPhone or Android smartphone to the same WiFi network and follow the below steps.
2. Open the ITVX app and log in to your ITVX account.
3. Go to the Notification Panel on your smartphone.
4. Locate and tap the Cast icon.
5. Choose your Roku device name from the pop-up menu.
3. Swipe down from the top-right corner to navigate to the Control Center.
4. Hit the option Screen Mirroring.
5. Tap your Roku TV name from the devices list.
6. Now, the smartphone will display on your Roku-connected TV or Roku TV.
7. Play your desired video content and stream it on your TV.
Yes, ITV Hub is available on Hulu.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.