- To get Apple Music on Samsung TV: Turn on your TV → Home screen → Apps → Search icon →Apple Music → Install → Activate → Done.
Apple Music is one of the top-rated and most-used music streaming platforms in the world, with millions of active users. If you are a Samsung TV user, you can download the Apple Music app directly on your TV. By installing the app on your Samsung TV, you can listen to more than 60 million songs ad-free.
Apart from songs, it also offers millions of soundtracks, Radio, podcasts, and much more you can enjoy on your TV. You can get 6 device connections for consecutive streaming by subscribing to the family plan. In this article, we have come up with a curated guide about how to install, set up, and AirPlay Apple Music on your Samsung Smart TV.
How to Install Apple Music on Samsung TV
Listen to the top playlist tracks on your TV by subscribing to the Apple Music base plan for $4.99 / month. You can also avail of Apple Music’s 1, 3 & 6-month free trial offers by visiting its official website.
1. Turn on your Samsung TV and go to the home screen.
2. Next, connect your Samsung TV to a WIFI network and go to Apps.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
3. Tap the Search icon and type Apple Music in the search bar.
4. Pick the official app from the suggestion and click the Install button to get the app on your Samsung TV.
6. Once the app has been installed, launch and stream your desired content.
How to Activate Apple Music on Samsung TV
1. Open the Apple Music app on your TV and click the Continue button.
2. On the screen, select the Already a Subscriber option.
3. Now, the Apple Music app will display two options to activate the app: Sign in With Remote or Scan the QR Code.
4. If you choose Sign In with Remote, you can activate the app within your TV.
- By clicking on Sign In with Remote, enter the required login details on the TV app using your TV remote.
- After entering the details, your app will be activated and you can stream your favorite music on your TV.
5. If you go with the QR code, you will see an activation website along with the activation code.
6. Using your mobile phone, scan the QR code on the TV to go to the activation website or visit [https://activate.apple.com].
7. Now, log in with your account details on the website.
8. Enter the activation code displayed on your TV and hit Continue.
9. Once the process is done, reboot the Apple Music app and play your favorite music on your TV.
How to Listen to Apple Music using Samsung TV Browser
Since Apple Music supports the web version, you can open the Samsung TV browser to play its music content.
1. Go to the Samsung TV home screen and highlight the Internet app.
2. Now, press the up arrow button and choose the Google tab.
3. On the search field, type in the URL of Apple Music [https://music.apple.com] and search the website.
4. Click on the Sign in button on the website and enter the login details.
5. Choose any Apple Music library and play it on your TV.
How to AirPlay Apple Music on Samsung TV
Apart from installing the app, you can AirPlay Apple Music on your Samsung TVs from your smartphone by enabling the AirPlay feature on your Samsung TV.
1. Connect your iOS and your Samsung TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Go to the App Store on your smartphone and install the Apple Music app.
3. Open the app and finish the sign-in procedure.
4. Now, choose any music track and hit play.
5. On the playback screen, click the AirPlay icon in the center.
6. Then, select your Samsung TV from the available devices.
7. Now, the Apple Music screen will display on your TV and you can listen to the music on your TV speakers.
How to Screen Mirror Apple Music on Samsung TV
1. Connect your Samsung TV and Android smartphone to the same WiFi network.
2. Now, go to the Play Store and install the Apple Music app.
3. Open the app and sign in with your account.
4. Now, go to the Notification Panel and click on the Cast icon.
5. Choose your Samsung TV from the active devices.
6. Now, play any music on your Android and select Allow from the popup to listen to the music on your Samsung TV.
Alternative Method to Get Apple Music on Samsung TV
Streaming devices are one of the best alternatives that help you stream your favorite content on your Smart TV with ease. If you can’t find the Apple Music app on your older Samsung TVs, then go with a streaming device. Some of the streaming device that comes with Apple Music in its app store are,
- Apple TV
- Google TV
How to Fix Apple Music Not Working on Samsung TV
If the Apple Music app not working on your Samsung TV, then there might be an issue with your internet connection. Aside from the internet connection, there are many aspects that might cause Apple Music not to work. To fix this issue, try out the common troubleshooting steps on your Samsung TV.
|Apple Music not playing on Samsung TV
|◘Restart the Samsung TV
◘Reboot the Apple Music app
◘Check the Apple Music subscription status
◘Update Samsung TV
|Apple Music buffering on Samsung TV
|◘Check the internet connection
◘Check the server of Apple Music using Downdetector
◘Restart your WIFI router
|App Music showing an error on the Samsung TV
|◘Clear cache files on Samsung TV
◘Reinstall the Apple Music app
◘Reset Samsung TV
If you can’t find the Apple Music app on your TV, then it is not compatible with your device model.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.