- You can install the Twitch app on Samsung Smart TVs from 2021 and above models.
- Install the Twitch app: Go to Apps → Search for Twitch → Select the app → Click the Install button.
- AirPlay or Cast the app: Install the Twitch app on your smartphone → Open the app → Click the Cast or AirPlay icon → Choose Samsung Smart TV.
- Using Samsung Gaming Hub: Open Gaming Hub → Connect the gaming controller to the TV → Select the Twitch app.
The Twitch app is available for Samsung Smart TVs that are manufactured from 2021 and later models. If you have older models of Samsung Smart TV, you can Cast or AirPlay the Twitch app from your smartphone.
Twitch is the best streaming platform to showcase your gaming skills. You can live stream your gameplay directly from the Twitch app. With the Samsung Gaming Hub, you can access Twitch on your Samsung Smart TV, even with the gaming controllers.
In this guide, you will learn how to install and activate the Twitch app on your Samsung Smart TV.
How to Sign Up for a Twitch Account
To use the Twitch app on your Samsung TV, you need to have an active Twitch account. If you don’t have an account, follow the below steps to create a new account. If you already have an account, you can skip this section and move to the installation steps.
1. Go to the Twitch website using any web browser on your PC.
2. Click on the Sign Up button at the top of the page.
3. Enter the essential details and click Sign Up.
4. Enter the verification code sent to your phone number or email and click Submit.
5. After the verification, you can use the Twitch account on your TV.
How to Download Twitch on Samsung Smart TV
1. Connect the Samsung Smart TV to WiFi and take the remote.
2. Move to the home page of Samsung TV.
3. Click on the Apps option from the screen.
4. Then, select the Search icon from the top corner.
5. Search for Twitch by using the virtual keyboard.
6. Click Install to download the app on your Samsung Smart TV.
7. Once the installation process is over, click on the Open button to activate the app.
How to Activate Twitch on Samsung Smart TV
To stream videos on the app, you need to activate the Twitch app. The Twitch app doesn’t offer the direct sign-in method.
1. When you open the Twitch app on your Samsung Smart TV, you will get the activation code.
2. Go to the Twitch activation website (https://www.twitch.tv/activate/) on your smartphone or PC.
3. Enter the activation code and click the Activate button.
4. Now, you have to sign in with your Twitch account for verification.
5. Once your account is verified, you can watch all the video content on your Samsung TV.
6. Finally, you can start streaming your favorite gaming content on Samsung Smart TV.
How to Cast Twitch on Samsung Smart TV
You can also cast or AirPlay the Twitch app to your Samsung TV using a smartphone. If you are using an iPhone, make sure that AirPlay is enabled on Samsung TV. For Android, you can directly cast the app.
1. Power on your Samsung Smart TV and connect it to the WiFi network.
3. After the installation, launch the app and log in with your account.
4. Make sure that both devices are connected to the same WiFi.
5. Open the Twitch app and select your favorite content.
6. Click the Cast icon at the top right corner (for Android). For iPhones, click the AirPlay icon.
7. Select the Samsung Smart TV from the available devices list.
8. Once the process is over, the content will be streamed on your TV screen.
How to Access Twitch on Samsung Gaming Hub
Samsung Gaming Hub is a game center available only on 2022 & 2023 models of Samsung Smart TV. With the Gaming Hub, you can play console-only games on your TV.
In the Gaming Hub, Twitch is pre-installed with it. In the recent update with the selected 2021 models, you can access Gaming Hub on Samsung Smart TV. Update your Samsung TV firmware to get access to Gaming Hub.
1. On your Samsung Smart TV, click the Gaming Hub icon on the home screen.
2. To access the Gaming Hub, you need to connect a gaming controller to your Samsung TV.
3. Once the controller is paired, you can navigate through the Gaming Hub using the controller. The kit remote won’t work here.
4. Navigate to the Twitch app and open it.
5. Activate the app and access all the gaming videos on your TV.
Yes, Twitch was removed from the Smart Hub store. Then, the app was added recently for 2021 and later models.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install NOW TV on Chromecast with Google TV
- How to Play GTA Vice City on Netflix
- Scary Skins For CS2 Players
- How to Install Vudu on Samsung Smart TV
- How Do Window Cleaning Robots Work?
- How to Update Sharp Smart TV Firmware [All Models]
- How to Watch Facebook Live Videos on Chromecast
- How to Install and Watch Freeview on Firestick
- The Most Popular Online Casino Games in Australia
- Navigating Regulatory Challenges: No KYC Crypto Payment Gateways