CatMouse is an illegal streaming app that offers movies and TV series completely for free. It is an ad-free streaming app that is only available as an APK file. You need to sideload the CatMouse APK on your Android device or Firestick. Most of the videos in this app have subtitles support for different languages. This application does not include any registration process. With a stable Internet connection, you can stream the content on the CatMouse app in Full HD quality. As this app is not legal, ensure to set up and use a VPN on your Firestick or Android device before streaming the content on this app.
How to Install CatMouse APK on Android Phone
1. Locate the Google Chrome app on your Android Phone and long-press the Chrome icon for 2 seconds.
2. Click the Info icon of the app.
3. Choose the Install unknown apps option.
4. Tap the Allow from this source toggle button to turn it ON.
5. After turning it On, go to any trusted APK website and search for the CatMouse APK.
6. Tap the Downloaded APK button to download the APK file.
7. Once the APK file is downloaded, hit the APK file and tap Install on the installation screen.
8. The CatMouse app will now be installed on your Android device.
9. Launch the app after installation and stream the movies for free on your handheld device.
How to Get CatMouse APK on Android TV
1. Turn On your Android TV and go to Settings → Tap Device Preferences → Click Security & Restrictions → Turn On the Unknown Sources option.
2. Go to the Play Store app and install the Downloader app on your Android TV device.
3. Open the Downloader app and grant access to the required permissions.
4. Enter the CatMouse APK link on the URL field and hit the Go button.
5. Tap the Install button on the pop-up menu to install the CatMouse app on your Android TV.
6. Launch the app after installation and stream your favorite movies on your Android TV.
How to Sideload CatMouse APK on Firestick
1. Tap the Find icon on the home screen of your Fire TV.
2. Type Downloader on the search bar and search for the app.
3. Select the app from the search results and install Downloader on your Firestick device.
4. Go to Settings on your Firestick and click the My Fire TV option.
5. Next, click Developer Options and tap the option Install unknown apps.
6. Choose the Downloader app and enable it.
7. Open the Downloader app after enabling the option.
8. On the URL field, type the CatMouse APK link and hit the Go button.
9. Once downloaded. tap the Install button to add the CatMouse app to your Firestick-connected TV or Fire TV.
10. After installation, open the CatMouse app and stream its content on your Firestick or Fire TV device.
How to Fix CatMouse App Not Working on Android Device or Firestick
Sometimes, the CatMouse app doesn’t load or open on your device. To fix these issues, refer to the steps below.
- Restart your Firestick and Android device.
- Clear the cache files of the CatMouse app.
- Check the Internet connection on your Fire TV or Android device.
- Update the Fire TV / Android device to the latest version.
- Uninstall and reinstall the CatMouse App.
Yes. CatMouse APK is working well.
Yes. All the content available on the CatMouse app is free to stream.
No. The CatMouse app is not safe to use. As it is illegal, ensure to install and use a VPN on your device.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Connect Computer to Samsung Smart TV
- How to Block YouTube on Amazon Fire Tablet
- 11 Best Ways to Fix AirPlay Not Working on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Sideload Mozilla Firefox on Google TV
- How to Connect Wii to Samsung Smart TV [5 Different Ways]
- How to Install SHOWTIME App on Samsung Smart TV
- Can I Get a Free Trial on Peacock TV?
- How to Clear Cache on Android Phone / Tablet [Possible Ways]
- How to Access Microsoft Teams on Apple TV
- How to Watch YouTube Videos on Amazon Fire Tablet