- The Dofu Sports app is not available for Firestick and Fire TV devices.
- You need to sideload the app using its APK file (https://urlsrt.io/Dofu-Sports) on the Firestick device with the help of Downloader.
- You can also screen mirror the content to Firestick by downloading the Dofu Sports app using its APK file on your Android phone.
The Dofu Sports app is not listed on the Amazon App Store. So, you can’t install the app directly on your Firestick. However, you can use Downloder to sideload the Dofu Sports app from its APK on Firestick. Dofu Sports is a free sports streaming platform to watch the live matches of the NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB, NCAAF, and more games. In addition to that, you will also get score updates, odds standings, schedules, and more.
In this guide, you will learn how to sideload the Dofu Sports app on your Firestick using its APK file and screen mirror the content from your Android phone.
How to Get Dofu Sports Live Stream App on Firestick
You can use Downloader to sideload the Dofu Sports app on Firestick.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
1. Turn On your Firestick-connected TV or Fire TV.
2. Hit the Find icon on the home screen.
3. Tap the Search tile, and use the on-screen keyboard to type Downloader in the search box.
4. Locate and select Downloader from the search results.
5. On the app description page, click Download to install the app.
6. Go to the home screen and select the Settings icon.
7. Choose My Fire TV.
8. Under My Fire TV, tap Developer Options.
9. Tap the option Install unknown Apps.
10. Navigate to the Downloader app and turn it ON.
11. Now, open the Downloader app on Firestick from the Apps section.
12. Enter the DofuSports Live Stream APK (https://urlsrt.io/Dofu-Sports) link on the URL box and select the Go button.
13. Tap the Install button displayed on the pop-up menu.
14. Once installed, click the Done button.
15. Go to the Apps section and launch the Dofu Sports Live Stream app to watch live sports content on your device.
How to Add Dofu Sports Live Stream App to Firestick Home Screen
The installed Dofu Sports app won’t appear on the home screen. If you want to access the app quickly, you can move the app to your Fire TV’s home screen. To do so,
1. Navigate to your Firestick home screen and select the Applications Icon.
2. Using the Firestick remote, scroll down to the Dofu Sports App and hit the Menu button (three horizontal lines button).
3. Tap the Move option in the pop-up menu.
4. Use the Directional Buttons on the remote to move the app to the First row. After keeping the app in your desired position, press the Select button.
5. Now, you can access the Dofu Sports App easily from the Firestick home screen.
How to Watch Dofu Sports on Firestick
1. Launch the Dofu Sports app on your Firestick.
2. You will find three primary tabs on the screen.
- Events: It includes the schedule of all upcoming matches of every sport.
- Score Board: In this tab, you will find the scores of various games.
- Standings: This tab displays every team’s previous and current records.
3. In the top left corner, there is a drop-down where you can choose the sports of your choice, like NFL, NBA, etc. You can see the rate, share, and settings icons in the top-right corner.
How to Screen Mirror Dofu Sports on Firestick
If you want, you can install the Dofu Sports app on your smartphone and mirror it to your Fire TV Stick.
1. Connect the Firestick to the WiFi network, the same as your Android phone.
2. Press the Home button on your Fire TV remote until the Quick Access menu pops up.
3. On the Quick Access screen, scroll and select the Mirroring tile.
4. Now, you have enabled mirroring on your Firestick.
5. On your Android Phone, download the Dofu Sports APK (https://urlsrt.io/Dofu-Sports) using the download link and install the app on your device.
6. After installing Dofu Sports, go to the Notification Panel on your Android Phone.
7. Tap the Cast icon and select the name of your Firestick device to mirror the Android device screen.
8. Once mirrored, play any content on the Dofu Sports mobile app and watch it on your Fire TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. You cannot watch the FIFA matches on Dofu Sports.
Yes, you can sideload apps using ES File Explorer on Firestick. But you need to buy the premium version of ES File Explorer ($6.99 per month) to access APK files.
If the Dofu Sports app is not working, it may be due to several reasons. The possible reasons could be the poor internet connection, app cache, and temporary bugs. You can restart your Firestick and check if it fixes your problem.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.