Gamers worldwide have an eye on Twitch because it is a platform that streams live video games, esports competitions, and other creative content. Also, you can access the Twitch platform for free. But your entertainment will be interrupted by the recurring ads. Also, you can enjoy the services of Twitch on your Firestick device because of its availability on the Amazon App store.
You can also subscribe to premium plans for a specific channel to remove the ads that disrupt your entertainment and receive badges, get access to emotes, and have an exclusive chatroom to chat. As Twitch is a subsidiary of Amazon Inc, you can access the benefits of the Twitch premium plan for free with an Amazon Prime subscription. So, get the Twitch platform for your Firestick right away by following the steps below.
As we already discussed that a subscription to Twitch is not necessary. But still, you can subscribe to the premium plans to get special privileges. Some of the subscription plans are mentioned below.
For Tier- I – $4.99 per month.
Tier – II – $9.99 per month.
Tier -III – $24.99 per month.
How to Install Twitch on Firestick
1. Setup your Firestick device on a TV and turn it on.
2. Go to the home screen on your Firestick, and select the Find tab.
3. Next, select the Search.
4. Search for Twitch using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Choose the Twitch app from the search result.
6. Select the Get or Download button to install the Twitch app on Firestick.
7. After installation, launch the Twitch application.
8. Sign in with your Twitch account.
9. Now, you can stream any video of your choice.
Related – How to Chromecast Twitch?
Alternative Method – Install Twitch on Firestick from the Web
1. Visit the official website of Amazon.
2. Sign in with your Amazon account.
3. Search for the Twitch app.
4. Choose the Twitch app from the list of suggestions.
5. Then, choose your Firestick device and Select the Deliver button.
6. Now, the Twitch app will be installed on your Firestick when connected to an internet connection.
7. Then, you can Sign-in to stream Twitch.
Related – How to watch Twitch on Apple TV?
So, from this article, it is possible to install the Twitch app on your Firestick on the Amazon App store and from the web. So, Twitch is the application you need to live to stream your favorite video games. Live streaming of Video games is not the only thing you can watch using the Twitch platform. You can also watch other creative content somewhat similar to YouTube.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- 9 Cybersecurity Tricks Every Student Needs to Know
- How to Install Twitch Kodi Addon 
- How to Install TVCatchup.com Kodi Addon
- How to Install Invictus Kodi Addon?
- Trending Technologies That Would Dominate The Business World
- 7 Tips on How to Learn Calculus if You Don’t Understand Professor
- How to Install and Watch Funimation on PS5
- How to Download Einthusan Kodi Addon
- How to Get Deezer on Firestick to Play Music
- How to Install CNBC on Amazon Firestick