Gamers worldwide have an eye on Twitch because it is a platform that streams live video games, esports competitions, and other creative content. Also, you can access the Twitch platform for free. But your entertainment will be interrupted by the recurring ads. In addition, you can enjoy the services of Twitch on your Firestick device because of its availability on the Amazon App store.
How to Download Twitch on Firestick
1. Set up your Firestick device on a TV and turn it on.
2. Go to the home screen on your Firestick, and select the Search option.
3. Search for Twitch using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Choose the Twitch app from the search result.
5. Select the Get or Download button to install the Twitch app on Firestick.
6. After installation, launch the Twitch application and follow the activation process.
Alternative Method – Install Twitch on Firestick from the Web
1. Visit the official website of Amazon using any browser.
2. Sign in with your Amazon account details.
3. Search for the Twitch app.
4. Choose the Twitch app from the list of suggestions.
5. Then, choose your Firestick device and Select the Deliver button.
6. Now, the Twitch app will be installed on your Firestick when connected to an internet connection.
7. Then, you can Sign-in to stream on Twitch.
How to Activate Twitch on Firestick
1. Launch the Twitch app on your Fire TV device from the Apps section.
2. You will receive an Activation Code on your Fire TV screen. Note it down.
Note: If you didn’t get an activation code, click on the Login button to get it.
3. Go to the Twitch activation site https://www.twitch.tv/activate/profile using any web browser on a PC.
4. Type the Activation code and click Activate.
5. Next, provide your Twitch account details and click Log In.
6. You can stream any video of your choice.
How to Get Twitch on Amazon Fire TV using Downloader
1. Tur on your Amazon Firestick device and click on the Settings icon.
2. Select My Fire TV and tap Developer Options.
3. Click on the Install Unknown Apps option and turn it on.
4. Next, select Downloader and enable it.
5. Install the Downloader app on a Fire TV device from the Amazon App Store.
6. Launch the app and tap allow to access all the files.
7. Enter the Download link in the URL field and click Go.
8. Once the apk file gets downloaded, click Install to get the app.
9. Click Done and click Open to launch Twitch. Once done, start streaming Twitch on Fire TV.
How to Link Amazon Prime to Twitch
As Twitch is a subsidiary of Amazon Inc, you can access the benefits of the Twitch premium plan for free with an Amazon Prime subscription.
1. Go to the Prime Gaming website using any browser.
2. Click the Sign in option in the top right corner.
3. Sign in with your Amazon account credentials.
4. Click on the drop-down arrow near the Profile icon.
5. Select the Manage Twitch accounts option.
6. On the next page, tap Connect a Twitch account.
7. Login with your Twitch account username and password.
8. Click Confirm to link your Amazon and Twitch accounts.
You can subscribe to premium plans for a specific channel to remove the ads that disrupt your entertainment and receive badges, get access to emotes, and have an exclusive chatroom to chat. You can cancel your Twitch Subscription anytime you want. Twitch plan includes
For Tier- I – $4.99 per month.
Tier – II – $9.99 per month.
Tier -III – $24.99 per month.
How to Fix Twitch Not Working on Firestick
If your Twitch account is freezing or keeps buffering on Firestick, follow the basic troubleshooting techniques, like
- Connecting your Firestick with a stable internet connection.
- Force close the app and relaunch it.
- Restart your Firestick.
- Make sure to clear the app cache.
- Use the updated version of the app.
- If the above fixes don’t help, update the Firestick firmware.
- As the last step, you can also try resetting your Firestick device.
Twitch is the application you need to live to stream your favorite video games. Live streaming of Video games is not the only thing you can watch using the Twitch platform. Likewise, you can delete your Twitch account permanently anytime you wish. You can also watch other creative content somewhat similar to YouTube.
Yes, you can link your Twitch account to your Prime account.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Restore Bookmarks on Firefox Browser
- How to Allow Pop-ups in Firefox Browser
- How to Delete Cookies in Edge Browser
- How to Update Microsoft Edge Browser on Smartphone & PC
- How are Code and Programs for Online Games Created?
- How to Change Search Engine in Microsoft Edge
- How to Add Google to Favorites in Safari Browser
- How to Reinstall Safari Browser on iPhone
- How to Take a Full Page Screenshot on Chrome Browser
- How to Remove Search Marquis from Mac