Gamers worldwide have an eye on Twitch because it is a platform that streams live video games, esports competitions, and other creative content. Also, you can access the Twitch platform for free. But your entertainment will be interrupted by the recurring ads. In addition, you can enjoy the services of Twitch on your Firestick device because of its availability on the Amazon App store.
You can also subscribe to premium plans for a specific channel to remove the ads that disrupt your entertainment and receive badges, get access to emotes, and have an exclusive chatroom to chat. As Twitch is a subsidiary of Amazon Inc, you can access the benefits of the Twitch premium plan for free with an Amazon Prime subscription. So, get the Twitch platform for your Firestick right away by following the steps below.
As we already discussed that a subscription to Twitch is not necessary. But still, you can subscribe to the premium plans to get special privileges. Some of the subscription plans are mentioned below. You can cancel your Twitch Subscription anytime you want.
For Tier- I – $4.99 per month.
Tier – II – $9.99 per month.
Tier -III – $24.99 per month.
How to Download Twitch on Firestick
Quick Guide: On your Firestick home, click Find > Select Search > Browse for Twitch > Click Get or Download > Click Open to launch.
1. Setup your Firestick device on a TV and turn it on.
2. Go to the home screen on your Firestick, and select the Find tab.
3. Next, select the Search.
4. Search for Twitch using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Choose the Twitch app from the search result.
6. Select the Get or Download button to install the Twitch app on Firestick.
7. After installation, launch the Twitch application and follow the activation process.
How to Activate Twitch on Firestick
1. Launch the Twitch app on your Fire TV device from the Apps section.
2. You will receive an Activation Code on your Fire TV screen. Note it down.
Note: If you didn’t get an activation code, click on the Login button to get it.
3. Go to the Twitch activation site https://www.twitch.tv/activate/profile using any web browser on a PC.
4. Type the Activation code and click Activate.
5. Next, provide your Twitch account details and click Log In.
6. You can stream any video of your choice.
Alternative Method – Install Twitch on Firestick from the Web
1. Visit the official website of Amazon.
2. Sign in with your Amazon account.
3. Search for the Twitch app.
4. Choose the Twitch app from the list of suggestions.
5. Then, choose your Firestick device and Select the Deliver button.
6. Now, the Twitch app will be installed on your Firestick when connected to an internet connection.
7. Then, you can Sign-in to stream on Twitch.
How to Get Twitch on Amazon Fire TV using Downloader
1. Tur on your Amazon Firestick device and click on the Settings icon.
2. Select My Fire TV and tap Developer Options.
3. Click on the Install Unknown Apps option and turn it on.
4. Next, select Downloader and enable it.
5. Install the Downloader app on a Fire TV device from the Amazon App Store.
6. Launch the app and tap allow to access all the files.
7. Enter the Download link in the URL field and click Go.
8. Once the apk file gets downloaded, click Install to get the app.
9. Click Done and click Open to launch Twitch. Once done, start streaming Twitch on Fire TV.
Other Supported Devices
So, from this article, it is possible to install the Twitch app on your Firestick on the Amazon App store and from the web. So, Twitch is the application you need to live to stream your favorite video games. Live streaming of Video games is not the only thing you can watch using the Twitch platform. Likewise, you can delete your Twitch account permanently anytime you wish. You can also watch other creative content somewhat similar to YouTube.
Yes, you can install and stream Twitch from the Amazon App Store in Twitch.
Yes, you can link your Twitch account to your Prime account.
If your Twitch account is freezing or keeps buffering on Firestick, follow the basic troubleshooting techniques like restarting the device, updating the Firestick app, and clearing the app cache.
Yes, you can stream Twitch for free.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Watch BBC iPlayer on Chromecast
- How to Install and Watch BritBox on Google TV
- How to Stream Foxtel Go on Apple TV [2 Ways]
- How to Cast NBA on Chromecast-connected TV
- How to Protect Your Device From Spy Apps
- The Growing Opportunities of Mobile Game Development
- Outlook vs. Thunderbird: In-Depth Comparison – 2022
- 7 Christmas Scams to Watch Out For
- How to Watch House of the Dragon on Firestick
- How to Install Soap2day on Firestick / Fire TV