There are tons of cooking channels available online. Are you looking for the best one to master the art of cooking? Without further ado, add the Food Network Channel on your Roku device from the Roku Channel Store. Food Network Go is a streaming service where you can learn about local, continental, or whatever food that you wish to make. You can access the content of Food Network Go with your pay TV subscription. In addition to the Food Network channel, you can access up to 15 channels by installing this app on Roku.
Note: The Food Network service can be accessed only in the US. If you reside outside the US, ensure to use a VPN on Roku to bypass the geo-restrictions.
How to Install Food Network Go on Roku
1. On the Roku TV home page, click the Streaming Channels option and tap Search Channels.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
2. Search for the Food Network Go app using the virtual keyboard.
3. Pick up the app from the search results and click the +Add channel button.
4. Now, wait until the app gets installed on your Roku device.
5. Once done, launch the app by clicking on Go to Channel.
How to Add Food Network Go App from Roku Website
1. On your Smartphone or PC, visit the official website of the Roku Channel Store [channelstore.roku.com].
2. Click on the Search bar and search for the Food Network Go app.
3. On the app description page, click the +Add channel button.
4. Once done, go to Settings on your Roku TV and update the Roku.
5. Now, you can find the Food Network Go app on the home screen.
How to Activate and Watch Food Network on Roku
After you install the application on your Roku device, the next step is to activate it.
1. Launch the Food Network Go app and note down the activation code exhibited on the TV screen.
2. On your Smartphone or PC, launch a web browser.
3. Search for the Food Network activation website [watch.foodnetwork.com/activate].
4. An activation code will be displayed on your Roku TV. Note it down and enter it in the box.
5. After that, tap on Link your TV Provider. Choose your TV Provider from the list and sign in with the required credentials to activate the app.
6. Once activated, start watching all your favorite shows on Roku.
Features of Food Network Go
- Watch live food shows on your Roku device
- Get access to thousands of live cooking videos in HD quality
- See all the new episodes on the same day as they are premiered on television
- Continue to watch where you left off
- Using the Food Network Go app, you can watch all your favorite shows from up to 15 networks
- Save all the episodes that strike your heart to the My Lists section and watch it whenever you want
- It also has closed-captioning support
Is Food Network Free on Roku TV?
Yes. Food Network doesn’t include any subscription plans. But you should have a subscription to a TV Provider that offers the Food Network channel. Some of the providers that provide Food Network are mentioned below.
- Mediacom Cable
- CAS Cable
Alternative Ways to Stream Food Network on Roku
Alternatively, you can also install the below-mentioned apps on Roku to stream the Food Network channel.
- Sling TV on Roku.
- Hulu on Roku.
- fuboTV on Roku.
- DirecTV Stream on Roku.
- Philo on Roku.
- YouTube TV on Roku.
Yes. The Food Network Go app is available on the Roku Channel Store.
Most streaming services, like Sling TV, YouTube TV, Hulu, etc., offer the Food Network channel. By subscribing to them, you can watch Food Network content without cable.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.