Apple TV+ is a premium streaming service where you can watch your favorite movies and originals with a top-notch streaming experience. With Apple TV Plus pre-installed on every Samsung TV, you can easily watch its content hassle-free. If you have deleted the app on your Samsung TV using the developer settings, you can easily reinstall the app on your TV from the Smart Hub.
Using the Apple TV+ premium, you can watch popular TV channels like Paramount+, Showtime, Starz, AMC, and many more. In this article, you will learn about how to install, activate, and stream Apple TV in any model Samsung Smart TV.
Can I Install Apple TV Plus on All Samsung TV Models
No. You can’t install the Apple TV+ app on all Samsung model Smart TVs. The app is only supported on Samsung TVs that are released after 2019 till now. Here, we have listed the list of compatible TV models that support the app on Samsung TV.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
|Samsung TV Models
|QLED 8K Q9, Q8
|2019 – 2020
|2019 – 2020
|QLED 4K Q9, Q8, Q7, Qx
|2017 – 2021
|UHD 8, 7, 6
|2017 – 2021
|The Frame Series
|2017 – 2021
|The Sero Series
|2019 – 2020
|FHD/HD 5500, 5300, 4500, 4300
|2017 – 2020
How to Install Apple TV App on Samsung TV
To watch Apple TV+, you need to subscribe to its premium, which costs $6.99/month. Sign up for a premium subscription to Apple TV+ by visiting its official website to get a 7-day free trial to your account.
1. Turn on your Samsung TV and go to the home screen.
2. Connect your Samsung TV to a WiFi network before installing the app.
3. Select the Apps icon on the screen.
4. Click on the Search icon and enter Apple TV+ in the search field.
5. Pick out the app from the search results and click the Install button.
6. After installation, launch the Apple TV Plus app on your TV.
How to Activate Apple TV+ on Samsung TV
To unveil the premium TV content of Apple TV+, you must sign in with your account by visiting the activation website.
1. Launch the Apple TV Plus app on your Smart TV.
2. Select the Sign in or Create Apple ID button on the screen.
3. Now, your TV will display two methods to activate the Apple TV+ app.
- Sign in on This TV
- QR Code with activation code and website URL.
4. If you choose to go with the QR code option,
- Scan the QR code or visit the activation website [https://activate.apple.com] manually using your smartphone and go to the activation website.
- On the activation website, log in with your Apple TV+ credentials.
- Now, enter the activation code displayed on the app and hit Continue to finish the activation process.
5. If you choose the Sign In button on your TV, you can enter the login credentials directly in the app and finish the activation process.
6. Once activation is successful, reboot the Apple TV Plus app on your Smart TV.
7. Now, you can access the premium library of the app on your Samsung TV.
How to Watch Apple TV+ on Samsung TV Via SmartThings App
If you’re facing any storage issues on your TV, you can screen mirror the Apple TV app to your Smart TV using your smartphone. For screen mirroring, you can use the SmartThings app on your smartphone to make things easier.
1. Connect your smartphone and Samsung TV to the same WiFi network.
3. Launch the SmartThings app and log in with your Samsung TV account.
4. Click on the + button and pair your Samsung TV with the SmartThings app.
5. Once pairing is done, choose the name of the Samsung TV from the home screen of the app to open the virtual remote.
6. On the remote screen, click on the three dots menu on the screen and select the Mirror Screen (Smart View) option.
7. Select your TV from the available devices.
8. Now, tap Allow on the TV popup to play the Apple TV+ content from your smartphone to the TV.
Can I AirPlay Apple TV Plus on Samsung TV
Yes. Apple TV+ app has an inbuilt AirPlay support and you can watch the content playing on your iOS on your Samsung TV. If you prefer not to install the app on your Samsung TV, then screen mirroring the content will help you. In addition to iPhone and iPad, you can also AirPlay to Samsung TV from your Mac by visiting the Starz website (https://www.starz.com).
How to Watch Apple TV Plus on Samsung TV Older Models
If your TV is not compatible with the Apple TV Plus app, then try using a streaming device. Since the Apple TV Plus app is available on various streaming devices and gaming consoles, you can connect those streaming devices to your TV to stream Apple TV+ on your older Samsung Smart TVs. The popular streaming devices compatible with the Apple TV app are listed below.
- Apple TV
How to Fix Apple TV+ Not Working on Samsung TV
Does your Apple TV+ app fail to load any content on your TV? Then, the Apple TV Plus app is lacking in any factor. To fix this Apple TV+ not working issue on your Smart TV, try the steps mentioned below in the table.
|Apple TV+ Sound not working on Samsung TV
|◘Restart your Samsung TV
◘Reboot your Apple TV+ app
|Apple TV+ freezing/glitching on Samsung smart TV
|◘Reinstall the Apple TV+ app
◘Soft Restart your Apple TV+
◘Reset your Samsung TV
|Apple TV Plus app not Loading /can’t find on Samsung TV
|◘Update your Apple TV+ app
◘Restart your Apple TV+ device
◘Update your Samsung TV to the current firmware
◘Disable VPN network
◘Check whether your Apple TV+ subscription is active
|Apple TV Plus buffering on Samsung TV
|◘Check internet bandwidth
◘Restart your WiFi router
◘Clear cache files on Samsung TV
If the Apple TV+ app does not come pre-installed on your smart TV, then the app is not compatible with your TV model.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.