- Install NFL on TCL Smart TV:
- On Android TV: Open Google Play Store → Look for NFL → Select the app → Click Install.
- On Roku TV: Head to Home screen → Choose Streaming Channels → Tap Search Channels → Search for NFL → Select the channel → Click Add to Channel.
- On Google TV: Move to Google TV home screen → Go to Search tab → Look for NFL → Choose the app → Hit Install.
- On Fire TV: Go to Fire TV home screen → Click Search icon → Search for NFL → Select the app → Click Download.
- Activate NFL: Launch the NFL app → Tap Sign In → Get activation code → Go to the NFL activation website → Enter the code → Click Continue.
For TCL Smart TVs, the NFL offers a dedicated app regardless of the platform operating system. With an NFL+ subscription, you can live stream all the matches. The application also lets you watch replays, highlights, and important NFL videos on your TCL TV. The Super Bowl Round of NFL games is scheduled on February 11, 2024.
If you can’t download the NFL app on TCL TV due to lack of storage or any other issue, you can cast or Airplay it from the smartphone. Besides these two methods, TCL Smart TV users can also rely on live streaming services to watch the NFL Season 2023-24.
In this tutorial, you will learn all these methods to watch the NFL matches on your TCL Smart TVs.
How to Install NFL on TCL Smart TV
If you’ve already subscribed to NFL, skip to the installation process. New users can subscribe to its basic plan at $6.99/ month through the official website to stream its on-demand sports programming on TCL TV. As a new subscriber to NFL+, you can enjoy a 7-day free trial.
TCL Roku TV
1. Make sure your TCL Roku TV is turned on.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
2. Connect your TCL TV to a WiFi network.
3. Go to the home screen on TCL Roku TV and tap on the Streaming Channels option.
4. Choose the Search Channels bar and look for NFL.
5. Pick the NFL app from your search lists
6. Hit Add Channel to add the channel to your TV.
TCL Android TV
1. Turn on your TCL TV and connect it to a stable network.
2. From the Apps section, open the Google Play Store.
3. Tap the Search bar and enter NFL using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Select the app to move to the NFL app page.
5. Hit the Install button and wait for it to install.
TCL Google TV
1. Click on the Search tab on the TCL Google TV home screen.
2. Search for NFL and choose the sports streaming app from the displayed search.
3. Tap the Install button.
Once the app installation is complete, you should activate the TV to stream its content on your TV.
TCL Fire TV
1. Confirm that your TCL Fire TV is connected to the internet.
2. Click the Search icon on the TCL Fire TV home screen.
3. Enter NFL using the on-screen keyboard and proceed with the search.
4. From the displayed search results, choose the NFL app and hit Download to install the app on your TCL TV.
How to Activate NFL on TCL TV
After installing the NFL app on your TCL TV, you should activate the NFL app. Once activated, you can stream its on-demand sports content on your TCL TV.
1. Launch the NFL app on your TCL Smart TV.
2. Tap on the Sign In button to receive the activation code. Make a note of the activation code.
3. Visit the www.nfl.com/activate/ on your PC or smartphone.
4. Type in the activation code in the field and click Continue.
5. Now, sign in with your NFL+ credentials, and the application will load on TCL TV immediately to display the video content.
Can I Cast the NFL on TCL TV?
Yes. NFL smartphone apps offer support for casting specific content on TCL Smart TV. You can cast the NFL on TCL TV from your Android devices. Launch the NFL app on your Android smartphone, sign in to your NFL account, and tap the Cast icon on the media player. Then, choose your TCL TV to stream the games on your TV.
Can I AirPlay the NFL on TCL TV?
Yes. It is possible to AirPlay the NFL app on your TCL Smart TV from your iPhone or iPad. For that, open the NFL app and sign in to your account. Stream any game on the app and tap the AirPlay icon. Choose your TCL TV from the available devices and watch the content on your TV.
Note – This method only applies to TCL Smart TVs that are compatible with the AirPlay 2 functionality. Visit this support page to find the compatible TVs.
How to Fix NFL Not Working on TCL TV
If the NFL app refuses to load or open on your TCL TV, it might disrupt your streaming experience. Especially when you’re watching any nail-biting game, issues like buffering, not opening, freezing, or not loading can keep you frustrated.
- Check the internet connection: The NFL app requires a bandwidth of 2 Mbps or higher for high-quality streaming on TCL TV. Make sure your internet connection is stable and suits your requirements.
- Restart your TCL TV: You can restart your TCL TV to fix any bugs on your TV and the app. When your TV is frozen or the app is not responding, you should restart your TV.
- Check if NFL servers are down: You can’t stream any of its on-demand content when the NFL app servers are down due to server maintenance or outage. Wait till they resolve the error and bring their servers up. You can check the NFL server status through Downdetecor.
- Update the NFL app and TV: The outdated app is the reason for audio issues or the app not opening or playing. In that case, update the NFL app on your TCL TV. Also, update your TCL TV firmware to ensure smooth streaming.
- Uninstall and reinstall the NFL app: Sometimes, the app can get corrupted with cache files. Clear the app cache on your TV and check if it works now. If not, uninstall and reinstall the NFL app as a suitable fix.
- Reset the TCL TV: As a last resort, reset your TCL TV and install the app again to fix the issue.
How to Watch NFL 2023-24 Season on TCL Smart TV Using Streaming Services
Besides the NFL app, you can use various streaming services to watch the NFL on TCL Smart TV. The services will let you live stream the TV channels that broadcast the NFL Matches. It includes channels like CBS, NFL Network, NBC, FOX, ESPN, and ABC.
YouTube TV is a leading live TV streaming service with popular channels like ABC, NBC, ESPN, and FOX. With its unlimited DVR space, you can record the matches on your TV and save them for later viewing.
With an active ESPN+ subscription, you can watch selected games of the 2023-24 NFL Season. You can subscribe to ESPN+ at $10.99/month to watch NFL live games, highlights, and more on your TCL Smart TV throughout the current season. ESPN+ is also the home to watch F1 on your TCL Smart TV.
Hulu + Live TV
Hulu + Live TV is a great subscription plan to stream all live games of the 2023-24 NFL Season. Using the cloud DVR feature on Hulu on TCL TV, you can record your favorite NFL games and save them for later viewing. Hulu provides access to channels like CBS, FOX, NFL Network, and more.
Peacock TV is a leading streaming service that lets you watch every Sunday Night football game, including preseason and playoffs. You can subscribe to Peacock TV for $5.99/ month to stream the NFL games on your TCL TV.
NFL 2023-24 Season
|Chiefs vs Ravens
|Lions vs 49ers
Kansas City Chiefs won against Baltimore Ravens by 17-10 and clinched the American Football Conference.
San Franciso 49ers won against Detroit Lions by 34-31 and clinched the National Football Conference.
The NFL Super Bowl LVIII game against the 49ers and Chiefs is scheduled on 11th February at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Yes. You can install and stream the NFL app on all TCL Smart TVs’ operating systems.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.