Paramount Plus is rebranded version of CBS All Access to watch Live TV and on-demand content from CBS & Paramount Network. It has a wide range of new originals, exclusive shows, and blockbuster movies to stream. It works on platforms Android, iOS, Firestick, Playstation, Xbox, Sony Smart TVs, LG Smart TVs, and more. The Paramount+ app is available officially available on the App Store for Apple TV users. You can also Airplay the Paramount+ app on your Apple TV from your iPhone/iPad. The following post gives you detailed information about how to stream Paramount Plus on Apple TV.
Paramount Plus plans and pricing:
- Essential plan (with ads) – $5.99/month and $59.99/year
- Premium plan (without ads) – $9.99/month and $99.99/year
Steps to Install Paramount Plus on Apple TV
Step1: Turn on your Apple TV and open the App Store from the home screen.
Step2: Select the Search option.
Step3: Use the on-screen keyboard to type and search for Paramount+.
Step4: Select the Paramount Plus app from the search result.
Step5: Click on Get to download the Paramount+ app on your Apple TV.
Step6: Once the installation was over, click the Open button to launch the Paramount+.
Related: How to Watch Paramount Plus on Firestick
Steps to Activate Paramount Plus on Apple TV
Step1: Once you launch Paramount+ on your Apple TV, you will get an activation code.
Step2: Go to the Paramount Plus Activation site.
Step3: Type the Paramount Plus Activation code and click the Activate button.
Step4: Now, you can stream your favorite Paramount Plus content on the TV screen.
Related: How to Watch Paramount Plus on Roku
Steps to AirPlay Paramount Plus on Apple TV
Step1: Install the Paramount Plus app on your iPhone/iPad from the App store.
Step2: Connect your iOS device and Apple TV to the same WiFi network.
Step3: Open the Paramount Plus app and sign in with your Paramount account.
Step4: Click the AirPlay icon on the Paramount Plus app.
Step5: Choose your Apple TV device from the list of devices.
Step6: Now, play any video from the Paramount Plus app, and it will appear on your TV.
By following these above methods, you can easily watch all your favorite Paramount+ content on your Apple TV screen. Any queries or feedback to share related to this tutorial? Use the comments section provided below.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Update Windows 10 to Windows 11
- Why It’s Important That You Have Good Quality Speakers
- Assure Your Customers Their Payment Data Is Safe With These Tips
- eCommerce Marketing Tips: 4 Types of Product Videos That Sell
- 6 Reasons Why your Business Email will Never be Opened
- TikTok Dark Mode – How to Enable it on iPhone & Android
- How to Use FaceTime on Android Devices
- What are the Trends of Forex Trading in 2021?
- How to Find IP Address on iPhone [All Models]
- How to Change Passcode on iPhone [All Models]