With the NBA app on your Firestick, you can live stream all the NBA games. You can install the NBA app on your Firestick directly from the Amazon App Store. The NBA app is compatible with Fire TV Stick 3rd Gen and above models. For Fire TVs, you can install the NBA app from Fire OS 6 and above.
After the completion of NBA Preseason games, the main games are started. The first main game was scheduled for October 24, 2023, between the Lakers and the Nuggets. Nuggets comfortably won the game with 117-107. The upcoming NBA games are scheduled for November 24th to 30th, 2023. With the NBA League Pass, you can watch all the main games.
In this guide, you will learn how to install the NBA app on Firestick and stream live NBA games.
How to Install NBA on Firestick
1. Connect the Firestick to WiFi and navigate to the home screen.
2. Tap the Find icon and click the Search bar.
3. Type and search for the NBA app.
4. Tap the Get or Download icon to install the app.
5. Next, you need to activate the NBA app to stream the video content.
How to Activate and Watch NBA on Firestick
1. Launch NBA on Firestick.
2. Tap the Login option.
3. You can see the NBA Activation Code on the TV screen.
4. From a browser on your PC, go to the NBA activation website (https://www.nba.com/activate) and enter the activation code.
5. Tap Continue and log in to your account using the TV Provider credentials or NBA League Pass credentials.
6. Once the app is activated, relaunch the NBA app on your Firestick and live stream the NBA Finals.
How to Stream NBA 2023-24 on Firestick Using Silk Browser
1. Open your Firestick home screen and tap the Find icon.
2. Click on the Search bar.
3. Type Internet Browser on the search bar.
4. Hit Internet Browser and click the Download icon to install the Amazon Silk browser on Firestick.
5. Open the Internet Browser and type the NBA website URL: https://www.nba.com/watch/ to visit the website.
6. Sign in to your NBA League Pass account and start watching the live games.
NBA has two types of subscriptions. Both are offering a 7-day free trial.
|NBA League Pass||$14.99 per month or $99.99 per year||Stream on only one device with minimal ads|
|NBA League Pass Premium||$22.99 per month or $149.99 per year||Stream on three devices with no ads|
You can also buy a subscription for a specific team at $89.99 per season to livestream all the specific team games. Get any of the plans from the NBA website.
How to Watch NBA 2023-24 Games on Fire TV Without Cable
If you think that the NBA League Pass subscription is too costly, you can get the live TV platforms to stream the games.
|Hulu on Firestick||Hulu (With ads) + Live TV – $76.99/month|
Hulu (No ads) + Live TV – $89.99/month
|Visit Hulu Website|
|Sling TV on Firestick||Sling Orange – $40/month|
Sling Blue – $40/month
Sling Orange & Blue – $55/month
|Visit Sling TV Website|
|YouTube TV on Firestick||Base plan – $72.99/month ($50.99 for first three months)||Visit YouTube TV Website|
|fubo TV on Firestick||Pro – 54.99/month|
Elite – 64.99/month
Premier – 74.99/month
|Visit fuboTV Website|
|DirecTV Stream on Firestick||Entertainment – $69.99/month|
Choice – $84.99/month
Ultimate – $114.99/month
Premier – $159.99/month
|Visit DirecTV Stream Website|
NBA Main Games Schedule for Nov 24 to Nov 30
|Boston vs Orlando||01:00|
|Phoenix vs Memphis||03:30|
|Miami vs New York||06:00|
|Chicago vs Toronto||06:00|
|Detroit vs Indiana||06:30|
|Denver vs Houston||06:30|
|Washington vs Milwaukee||06:30|
|Sacramento vs Minnesota||06:30|
|San Antonio vs Golden State||08:30|
|New Orleans vs LA||09:00|
|Philadelphia vs Oklahoma City||03:30|
|Miami vs Brooklyn||04:30|
|Atlanta vs Washington||05:30|
|Los Angeles vs Cleveland||06:00|
|New Orleans vs Utah||08:00|
|Dallas vs LA||09:00|
|Portland vs Milwaukee||02:00|
|Atlanta vs Boston||04:30|
|Phoenix vs New York||04:30|
|Charlotte vs Orlando||04:30|
|Minnesota vs Memphis||04:30|
|Chicago vs Brooklyn||06:00|
|Toronto vs Cleveland||06:00|
|San Antonio vs Denver||06:30|
|Washington vs Detroit||05:30|
|Portland vs Indiana||05:30|
|Los Angeles vs Philadelphia||05:30|
|New Orleans vs Utah||07:30|
|Denver vs LA||09:00|
|Chicago vs Boston||06:00|
|Toronto vs Brooklyn||06:00|
|Atlanta vs Cleveland||06:00|
|Milwaukee vs Miami||06:00|
|Charlotte vs New York||06:00|
|Oklahoma City vs Minnesota||06:30|
|Houston vs Dallas||07:00|
|Golden State vs Sacramento||08:30|
|Los Angeles vs Detroit||05:30|
|Washington vs Orlando||05:30|
|Phoenix vs Toronto||06:00|
|Utah vs Memphis||06:30|
|Philadelphia vs New Orleans||06:30|
|Houston vs Denver||07:30|
|LA vs Sacramento||08:30|
|Portland vs Cleveland||05:30|
|Charlotte vs Brooklyn||06:00|
|Indiana vs Miami||06:00|
|Detroit vs New York||06:00|
|Milwaukee vs Chicago||06:30|
|Utah vs Minnesota||06:30|
|Los Angeles vs Oklahoma City||06:30|
|Atlanta vs San Antonio||06:30|
|LA vs Golden State||08:30|
Frequently Asked Questions
By signing up for the 7-day free trial on NBA League Pass, you can live stream the NBA Finals on Firestick for free.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Add and Activate TSN on Roku
- How to Install & Activate Disney Plus on Sony Smart TV
- FloSports Free Trial [Get 20% Discount]
- How to Stream Sportsnet on Roku [Four Ways]
- How to Use Two WhatsApp Accounts in One Phone
- How to Get BBC iPlayer on Apple TV
- How to Update Apps on LG Smart TV [2 Ways]
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Amazon [Website & App]
- How to Stream NFL 2023 on Roku
- How to Stream NFL 2023 on Firestick