- TNT is not available in the Smart Hub of Samsung Smart TV.
- You can stream TNT content on Samsung TV by visiting the TNT website, casting the TNT content, or using live TV streaming apps that offer the TNT channel.
TNT channel has a dedicated streaming app known as Watch TNT. Unfortunately, the Watch TNT app is not available on my Samsung Smart TV. However, I’ve found some alternate ways to stream TNT on my TV. I used the web browser on my TV to access the TNT website.
If you want to stream TNT videos on your Samsung TV, this guide will help you. Here, I have mentioned all the possible ways to access the TNT video content on Samsung TV.
How to Watch TNT on Samsung Smart TV Using Browser
1. Turn on your Samsung Smart TV and go to the home screen.
2. Select the Internet tile to launch it.
3. Type the URL of the TNT website (www.tntdrama.com/watchtnt) and visit it.
4. Hit the Sign In button and log in to the TNT account using your TV Provider’s credentials.
5. Once signed in, choose any content to play on the website and watch it on your Samsung TV.
TNT Supported Cable TV Providers:
- AT&T U-Verse
- Access Montana
- American Broadband
How to Cast TNT App on Samsung Smart TV from Android Phone
As TNT is a Chromecast-compatible app, you can directly cast the videos on your TV from the TNT app on your Android Phone.
Most Samsung TVs have built-in Chromecast support. If your Samsung TV lacks cast support, connect a Chromecast device to your TV and set it up.
1. As a first step, ensure that you have connected your Android device and Samsung Smart TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Install the Watch TNT app from the Google Play Store.
3. Once you have the Watch TNT app, launch it and sign in to your account.
4. Hit the Cast icon at the top right corner.
5. Select your Samsung Smart TV from the pop-up menu.
6. Now, the TNT app screen can be seen on your TV.
7. Finally, play any content on the app and stream it on your Samsung Smart TV.
How to AirPlay TNT on Samsung Smart TV from iPhone
Before moving into the steps, enable AirPlay on Samsung TV.
1. Get the Watch TNT app from the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Connect the Samsung Smart TV to a WiFi network. Then, connect the iPhone to the same WiFi.
3. Go to the Control Center and hit the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. From the devices list, tap on your Samsung Smart TV to mirror the iOS screen.
5. Once mirrored, launch the Watch TNT app and Sign In to your account.
6. Play any video on the app and watch it on your Samsung Smart TV.
How to Watch TNT on Samsung Smart TV Without Cable
TNT channel is available on various streaming services. It is available on Discovery Plus, Sling TV, YouTube TV, fuboTV, and more. As I am using Discovery Plus, I’ve installed the Discovery Plus app on my Samsung TV and got the TNT videos. Based on your live TV subscription, install the app and access the TNT videos.
1. On your Samsung TV, go to the Apps screen.
2. Tap the Search icon and search for Discovery Plus or any other live TV provider app.
3. Select the respective app from the search results.
4. Then, tap the Install button to get the app.
5. After that, click the Open button to launch the app.
6. Sign in with your live TV provider account and stream the TNT videos.
Frequently Asked Questions
To watch the TNT channel for free, you can sign up for the YouTube TV or Hulu free trial.
No, TNT is not included in the Samsung TV Plus channel lineup.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- The NBA Goes Digital: How Basketball is Embracing Emerging Tech On and Off the Court
- How to Install and Watch TSN on Firestick
- How to Listen to SoundCloud on Roku [Possible Ways]
- Exploring the Charm of Danish 7 Kabale Solitaire
- Stylish Fonts and Their Impact on Social Media Presence
- How to Download and Setup Stremio on Android Device
- How to Add and Watch ITV Hub (ITVX) on Roku
- The Journey from Beta Testing to App Store Success
- How to Chromecast Paramount Plus to TV
- How to Watch BBC iPlayer on Chromecast