- The Bally Sports app is officially available on the Smart Hub Store.
- To Install the App: Go to Apps → Search icon → Type Bally Sports → Select the app → Hit Install.
Bally Sports is one of the top-rated sports streaming services that allows you to watch all the sports events in the USA. In your Samsung Smart TV, you can install the Bally Sports app from the Smart Hub. The app is compatible with Samsung TVs launched in 2016 and above models. To access the Bally Sports app, you need a TV provider subscription or a Bally Sports+ subscription.
This guide will teach you the complete process of installing and activating the Bally Sports app on your Smart TV.
How to Install Bally Sports on Samsung Smart TV
If your TV provider is not offering the Bally Sports channels, get a subscription from the Bally Sports website. The subscriptions start from $19.99 per month. If you want, you can get a free trial on Bally Sports for 7 days to test the services.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
1. Power on your Samsung TV and go to the home screen.
2. Navigate and select the Apps tile at the bottom of the screen.
3. Next, click the Search icon and type Bally Sports in the search field.
4. Browse and select the app from the results.
5. Click the Install button to download the app on your Samsung TV.
How to Activate Bally Sports on Samsung TV
The TV version of Bally Sports is not featured with the built-in Sign In feature. You need to activate the Bally Sports app using your smartphone or PC. For activation, you can use the Bally Sports+ account or your TV provider account.
Using Bally Sports+
1. Open the installed Bally Sports app on your TV.
2. Click on the Sign in button, and you will receive an Activation code on your screen.
3. Next, open a browser on your PC or smartphone and visit the activation website of Bally Sports [https://www.ballysports.com/account].
4. Type in the login details and click on the Login button.
5. Then, enter the activation code screen into the website and hit the Activate button to finish the process.
6. Now, reboot the Bally Sports app and start streaming the sports content on your TV.
Using TV Provider
1. Launch the Bally Sports app on your TV.
2. Select the Connect TV provider option.
3. You will receive an activation code on your TV screen.
4. Now, open a web browser on your PC or smartphone and visit the activation website [https://www.ballysports.com/mvpd/pinpair] of Bally Sports.
5. On the website, enter the code you received and choose your TV provider from the list.
6. In the next step, enter the login details of your TV Provider on the website and finish the activation process.
7. Now, you can relaunch the Bally Sports app on your TV and start streaming your favorite events.
Alternate Method to Stream Bally Sports
If you are using 2015 or older Samsung TVs, you can use the Screen Mirroring method to use the Bally Sports app. Follow the below steps to screen mirror the app using your Android smartphone.
1. Turn on your Samsung TV and connect it to a WIFI network.
2. Next, connect your Android smartphone to the same WiFi that your TV is connected to.
3. After connecting, download the Bally Sports app from the Google Play Store on your device.
4. Now, launch the app and log in with your premium account.
5. Play any content you want to screen mirror on your Samsung TV.
6. Now, open the Notification Panel and click the Cast icon.
7. Select your Samsung TV device from the list.
8. Hit the Allow option on your TV to stream the Bally Sports content.
9. When you are done with the streaming, click the Cast icon and disconnect the Samsung Smart TV.
How to Fix Bally Sports Not Working on Samsung TV
If you face any difficulties while streaming Bally Sports on your TV, try out the troubleshooting methods mentioned below.
|Bally Sports buffering
|◘Check the Bally Sports server status
◘Check your internet connection
◘Restart your WIFI router
◘Restart your Samsung TV
◘Restart your app
|Bally Sports not opening
|◘Update the Bally Sports app
◘Update your Samsung TV
◘Reboot your Samsung TV
◘Clear Cache files on Samsung TV
|◘Uninstall the app on your Samsung TV and reinstall it
◘Force close the Bally Sports app
◘Factory Reset Samsung TV
|◘Restart Samsung TV and Bally Sports app
◘Free up Storage on Samsung TV
◘Relaunch the Bally Sports app
No, the Bally Sports channel is not available on YouTube TV for streaming. Only the fubTV and DirecTV Stream offer the Bally Sports channel.
Go to the Apps section and select the Bally Sports app. Choose the Update option to update the app on your Samsung TV. You can also enable the Auto-Update feature to update the apps automatically.
No, the Bally Sports channel is not included in the Samsung TV Plus lineup.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.