How to Delete BeReal Account on SmartPhone [2 Methods]
- On Mobile – Open App → Click Profile Icon → Tap Three-dots option → Go to Help → Click Contact Us → Tap Delete Account → Provide Reason for Deletion → Confrim Deletion
BeReal is a photo-sharing app that lets users post their photos and show their followers what they do in real-time. This app allows you to post one photo per day. It was one of the latest trending apps, and you can get this app free from Google Play Store and App Store. Apart from that, users will receive a notification once a day at a random time, saying Time to BeReal. This option will launch the app window for two minutes for the users to post an image of what they are working or doing. But this might not suit everyone, so people may look up to delete the BeReal Account. Or they could have found a better alternative to this app as well.
How to Delete BeReal Account on Mobile
If you want to delete the BeReal account on Android and iPhone devices, you can use this method.
1. First, launch the BeReal app on your smartphone.
2. Choose the Profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Then, hit the three vertical dots option in the right corner.
4. Scroll down to the Help option and click the Contact Us button.
5. Now, tap the Delete Account option. Now, you will be asked to choose the reason why you want to delete this account.
- Choosing the reason for deletion is optional.
6. Click the Yes, I’m sure option and confirm again.
Tips! Snapchat is also a similar app that allows us to share photos and videos as well. But there aren’t any limitations like the BeReal App.
Alternative Method to Delete BeReal Account
1. On your Smartphone, search for the BeReal account in the app list option.
2. Now, it’s time to press and hold the BeReal app icon for more than two seconds.
3. Tap the Uninstall button and then confirm to delete the account.
- You can also tap the i button to uninstall or delete the app.
Note: If you are using iPhone, you will see the remove app option instead of Uninstall button.
After deleting the BeReal account, you will be signed out from the account. But the app will keep your account for 15 days. If you change your mind, you can retrieve the BeReal account within 15 days.
To delete a BeReal post, launch the app and search for the post you wish to delete. Then tap the three dots vertical line in the top right of the screen. Now, hit Delete my BeReal under the pop-up window. Further, input the reason for deletion and tap the Delete My BeReal.
First, launch the BeReal app, tap the three-dot menu, and hit the Memories option. Finally, click Deactivate Memories. By doing this, it will remove all your existing memories too in the BeReal app.
Compared to many other similar apps, BeReal is one of the safest apps to use.
- How to Get Tinder Gold Free Trial for 3 Days 
- How to Sign Up for a Roblox Account
- How to Delete Your Taimi Account [2 Ways]
- How to Reset DoorDash Password [2 Ways]
- How to Delete Your TikTok Account
- How to Permanently Delete Your Lyft Account [App & Web]
- How to Permanently Delete Your iFunny Account
- How to Change Your Snapchat Password
- How to Sign Up for WhatsApp Account
- How to Delete Your WhatsApp Account Permanently