How to Delete OkCupid Account Permanently
OkCupid is an online dating app where you can find partners around your location. The application is free to use but you need to unlock the premium version for various features. It unlocks various features like sending unlimited likes, seeing responses to the questions that you haven’t answered yet, seeing everyone who likes you, additional filters, and more. If you decide to delete your OkCupid account permanently, you can do it simply using the app or web browser.
How to Cancel Subscription on OkCupid Account:
You can cancel your OkCupid account through internal or external service purchases. The internal service purchases are made through a Credit card or PayPal whereas the external service purchases are made via iTunes or Google Play.
Through Browser (Paid via Credit Card or PayPal)
- Visit OkCupid’s official page.
- Navigate to the Subscription Settings page.
- Tap on Turn off automatic billing link.
If you see renew option instead of the turn-off automatic billing link, your subscription is already canceled.
- On your iPhone/iPad, go to Settings.
- Tap on your name at the top of the page.
- Choose Subscriptions.
- Select OkCupid from the list.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- Open Google Play Store.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on your profile at the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap on the Payments and Subscriptions option.
- Select Subscriptions and choose OkCupid from the list.
- Click Cancel Subscription.
Canceling the subscription will not remove your OkCupid account. You can use the OkCupid account without subscription.
How to Delete OkCupid Using Browser
#1. Visit okcupid.com on a web browser.
#2. Sign in using the necessary login credentials.
#3. Tap your profile icon at the top corner of the screen.
#4. Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
#5. Click My Account.
#6. Scroll down and hit the Go here link.
#7. Click on Delete account to delete your account permanently. If you want to pause your account temporarily, tap the Disable account.
#8. Choose the reason for the deletion and enter the password.
#9. Finally, tap Delete to confirm your action.
How to Delete OkCupid Using the App
#1. On your mobile, open Google Play Store or App Store.
#2. Search for the OkCupid app and install the app.
#3. Launch the app and sign in to your account.
#4. Tap on your Profile icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.
#5. Click on the Settings icon (Android users click on the Account settings option).
#6. Select Disable your account from the drop-down menu.
#7. Here you need to answer for few questions.
#8. Once you have done with your answers, tap on Delete Account and click Next.
#9. Tap Confirm to complete the process.
After deleting your account, all your contacts, messages, data, and information will be deleted permanently.
Yes, they will delete your OkCupid account if it has been inactive for more than two years.
You can’t delete a particular message on OkCupid. Instead of that, you have to delete the entire conversation.
** Open the conversation you want.
** Click on the three-dotted menu icon.
** Select Delete conversation.
No. You need a password to delete your OkCupid account. If you have forgotten your password, try to reset it first and then delete the account.
If you have disabled your account, you can reactivate it easily. If you have deleted your account, there is no option to reactivate your account.
- How to Delete Your TikTok Account
- How to Permanently Delete Your Lyft Account [App & Web]
- How to Permanently Delete Your iFunny Account
- How to Change Your Snapchat Password
- How to Sign Up for WhatsApp Account
- How to Get Tinder Gold Free Trial 
- How to Delete Your WhatsApp Account Permanently
- How to Reset Your Pinterest Password
- How to Reset Venmo Account Password
- How to Create Kahoot Account [Easy Guide]