How to Gameshare on Xbox One
Gamesharing is one of the best features available on Xbox One and other video gaming consoles. Using this feature you can allow your trusted friend or family member to access the downloadable library of games on your Xbox Account. You can also gain access to the games on your friend’s Xbox account. Before you start the process make sure you and your friend have your own Xbox system and account, If you don’t have one, make sure you have one. Read this guide completely to know how to gameshare on Xbox One console.
How do you Gameshare on Xbox One
1. Initially, Turn on your Xbox console by pressing the Power button on the Xbox console.
2. Login with your Xbox Live account.
3. Next, press the Xbox button on your controller to launch the menu.
4. Tap the Add new option from the menu appears and click the A button on your controller.
5. Now type your friend’s Xbox Live account details using your Xbox One controller.
6. After you type the email address and password press the A button on your controller.
7. Next, a privacy statement will appear on the screen, read it carefully and tap the Next button.
8. Do follow the on-screen prompts to set the preferences of your friend’s account.
9. Again press the Xbox button on your Xbox One controller to launch the menu.
10. Select the Settings menu and click the A button on your Xbox One controller.
11. Choose Personalization from the Settings menu and select My home Xbox from the sub-menu that appears on the screen.
12. Click the Make this my home Xbox to Gameshare Xbox One with Xbox Live account.
13. Now, repeat the steps to add your Xbox Live account to your friend’s Xbox One account.
Do follow the above steps to Gameshare on Xbox One. Though game sharing is good it’s a little risky process too. The person whom you gameshare with may purchase games by using your account on the Xbox store. So gameshare only with a friend you highly trust or with a family member. Game sharing with your family member is not risky. Because even if they purchase a game without your knowledge, it will not affect you in any circumstance.
Related: How to Redeem Code on Xbox One
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can gameshare on Xbox One with the Xbox home and Xbox Live account.
To stop gamesharing on Xbox One console you need to set your own console as your Xbox game console and reset your password.
- How to Connect PS5 [PlayStation 5] to Your TV
- How to Change or Reset Your PS4 Password
- How to Enable and Use the Hidden Internet Browser on Nintendo Switch
- How to Watch YouTube on Xbox One
- How to Watch Crunchyroll on Xbox One
- How to Restart Xbox One [Different Ways]
- How to Reset PS3 [PlayStation 3] to Factory Settings
- How to Connect AirPods to Nintendo Switch