If you are an anime lover with Xbox One, you must try the Crunchyroll app on your console. Crunchyroll is an on-demand video streaming service for anime, manga series, and movies. It is a one-stop app to find all Asian anime content, especially Japanese series. Crunchyroll is at the top of the list for anime streaming apps because the new releases instantly get added to the platform. The Crunchyroll app is compatible with Android, iOS, PlayStation 3 & 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Android Smart TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku devices, Windows 10, and more.
The viewers can enjoy the content in their language due to multiple language support. This service is available in more than 200 countries. Altogether Crunchyroll is the hub of classic and modern anime series and movies, which will never disappoint anime lovers. You can also enjoy simulcasts streaming with the Crunchyroll app.
How to Install Crunchyroll on Xbox One
 Turn on your Xbox One and connect it to the internet.
 Navigate to Store and click the Search icon.
 Type Crunchyroll and search for it.
 Select the app from the search result and tap the Get button to install the Crunchyroll app.
 After installation, Launch the Crunchyroll app on Xbox One.
If you already have an account on Crunchyroll, Sign In using the credentials and enjoy streaming your favorite anime series. Otherwise, create a new account. You can also stream Crunchyroll on Xbox 360 console.
How to Sign Up for Crunchyroll
 Visit the Crunchyroll Official Website on the PC.
 Under the Sign Up for free account section, enter your email address, username, password, DOB, and gender. Tap Create Account.
 Next, it will take you to the Subscription plan page. Choose the plan of your choice and also select the 14 days free trial option.
 Now it is time to provide your Payment details. After this step, click on Start free trial.
 You can experience the app performance during the free trial and cancel the subscription anytime before the trial ends. If not, you will be charged after the completion of the free trial based on the plan picked during registration.
Crunchyroll Subscription Cost
The Crunchyroll has three plans for the premium subscription- Fan, Mega Fan, and Ultimate Fan.
- The Fan plan is the basic one that supports ad-free viewing for $7.99/month.
- The Mega Fan subscription costs $9.99/month, which offers an ad-free experience along with offline viewing and access to four concurrent streams.
- Ultimate Fan plan is the top-most subscription, where one gets ad-free, offline viewing, access to six concurrent streams, access to the purchase of exclusive merch, and much more. It costs $14.99 per month, and you can avail of a free trial for 14 days in all three subscription plans.
Crunchyroll not Working on Xbox One
It is possible in any given situation that the Crunchyroll app is not functioning properly. Therefore, you have to try the below steps to revoke the not working condition.
- Restart the Xbox One device
- Check the internet connection
- Update the Xbox One device as well as the Crunchyroll app
- Uninstall and reinstall the Crunchyroll app
- Reset the Xbox One device
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Crunchyroll app is available for free download on Xbox One, and you can download it directly from the Store.
The Username may be the reason behind the error message or attempt failure. Crunchyroll does not allow repetition of username. Therefore you must choose a unique username while creating the account.
There is no phone support on Crunchyroll. One has to submit a ticket, and Crunchyroll will offer support via email. Visit the Crunchyroll help page for ticket submission.
- How to Watch ESPN on PS5 [PlayStation 5]
- How to Connect Your Nintendo Switch Controller
- How to Listen to Spotify on PS5 [PlayStation 5]
- How to Connect Keyboard and Mouse to Nintendo Switch
- How to Delete or Uninstall Games on Xbox One
- 3 Ways to Turn Off Your PS4 Controller
- How to Connect Your Xbox One to WiFi
- How to Reset Your Forgotten PS4 Password