Sling TV is a streaming service for TV channels, and it is a subsidiary of Dish Network. The streaming service is only available in the United States and Puerto Rico. It has cloud DVR storage to record the TV streaming for watching offline later. Sling TV is not available on PlayStation 4, but there are rumors saying that in the near future, it will be available on PS4. You can also stream Sling TV on multiple devices at the same time.
Sling TV Subscription Plans
Sling TV offers you a total of three different plans, and they are different from each other. They are
- Orange & Blue
(Note: Sling TV only provides you with monthly plans and there are no annual contracts. It also gives you a three-day free trial.)
Orange Plan offers you a total of 32 channels along with 50 hours of cloud DVR storage and you can stream only on one device. The price of this plan is about $35 per month.
Blue Plan offers 43 channels along with the same hours of cloud DVR storage as the Orange plan. But you can stream on three devices. This plan costs the same as the Orange Plan, which is $35 per month.
Orange & Blue Plan offers more than 50+ channels and the other features are the same as the Blue Plan. This plan costs the highest amount that is the price is about $50 per month.
Some of The Channels Available on Sling TV
- BBC America
- Cartoon Network
- Comedy Central
Popular Shows on Sling TV
- American Gods
- Black Sails
- Killing Eve
How to Create Sling TV Account
(1) Launch your PC, and choose your browser.
(2) Enter Sling TV on the search bar and press Enter.
(3) Choose Sling TV Official Website and click TRY STREAMING FOR FREE.
(4) Enter your Email Address and Password on the Create an account to start watching page. Select Continue.
(5) Select your Plan on the Base Services page. In the Add-on Services section, choose any channels you want and click Checkout.
(6) On the Checkout Page, enter your Card Details and select Finish & Submit.
(7) Now, you have created your Sling TV account.
How to Install Sling TV on PS4
The PlayStation Store does not offer the Sling TV app to download on the PS4. It offers other streaming apps to watch live TV channels and on-demand content. They are YouTube, Netflix, DAZN, Spotify, HBO Max, ESPN, Funimation, and many more.
Currently, PlayStation 4 does not Support Sling TV. You can expect the addition of popular streaming apps on the PlayStation
Sling TV is much less expensive when compared with other streaming services for watching live TV channels.
- How to Connect Your Nintendo Switch Controller
- How to Listen to Spotify on PS5 [PlayStation 5]
- How to Connect Keyboard and Mouse to Nintendo Switch
- How to Delete or Uninstall Games on Xbox One
- 3 Ways to Turn Off Your PS4 Controller
- How to Connect Your Xbox One to WiFi
- How to Reset Your Forgotten PS4 Password
- How to Connect a PS5 Controller to Your PC